Canadian Solar; Solar Panels
Canadian Solar was founded in 2001 in Canada. One of the top three solar power companies in the world, they have shipped over 21GW of photovoltaic modules since their inception. Canadian Solar is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. The company operates three state-of-the-art PV research centers for cells, modules and systems in Canada and China. Combined, more than 400 scientists, engineers and technicians conduct research to continuously improve their solar technologies. Canadian Solar is a globally recognized innovator of the solar industry.
- High panel efficiency up to 25%
- Positive power tolerance: 0 ~ +5W
- Anti-reflective with self-cleaning surface
- High performance at low light conditions
- High energy yield at low temperature conditions
- UL certified, California CEC listed, IEC Certified (including salt mist IEC 61701)
NEW TECHNOLOGIES FROM CANADIAN SOLAR!
- BiHiKu modules are a new generation Bifacial Module – providing up to 30% more power from the back side! The bifacial gain depends on the mounting (structure, height, tilt angle etc) and the albedo of the ground. Bright, reflective surfaces, such as fresh snow, or white gravel have a high albedo, making these panels ideal for ground mounts. BiKu technology has a lower internal current, so a lower hot spot temperature. It also minimizes micro-cracks and snail trails, making it more reliable.
- High Density Shingled Modules means the cells are shingled together with electrically conductive adhesive instead of busbars. This busbar-less design offers several advantages: Greater output in shaded conditions; 20% more capacity in same space on the roof; lower internal power consumption reduces power loss by 97% in each string; clean, aesthetic appearance blends into roof.
|STC||CS3N-390MS HiKuBlack||CS3N-395MS HiKuBlack||CS3W-445MB-AG BiHiKu|
|Nominal Max Power (Pmax)||390 watts||395 watts||450 watts
(*see datasheet for bifacial wattage gain)
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||36.8V||37.0V||41.1V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||10.60A||10.68A||11.51A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||44.1V||44.3V||49.1V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||11.38A||11.44A||11.60A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V (IEC/UL)||1500V (IEC/UL)|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||20A||25A|
|Cell Arrangement||132 [2 x (11 x 6)]||144 [2 x (12 x 6)]|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ +85°C|
|Snow/Wind Loads||5400 Pa/2400 Pa||7000 Pa/5400 Pa||5400 Pa/3600 Pa|
|Dimensions||76.4 X 41.3 x 1.38in (1940 x 1048 x 35mm)||83.9 X 41.3 x 1.2in
(2132 x 1048 x 30mm)
|Weight||49.6 lbs (22.5 kg)||51.6 lbs (23.4 kg)||62.6 lbs (28.4 kg)|
|Connectors/Cables||T4/12 AWG Cables|
|Warranty||25 Year Power Output
12 Year Product
|25 Year Power Output
25 Year Product
|30 Year Power Output
12 Year Product