Canadian Solar 275 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel, Black Frame
Canadian Solar solar panels are well engineered and go through strict quality control testing meeting the highest standards. This 275 watt panel has monocrystalline cells, and a 16.8% panel efficiency. These panels can be used for on-grid or off-grid solar installations. The black aluminum frame blends in well on the roof. And the panels have outstanding performance in low sunlight conditions.
Canadian Solar was founded in 2001 in Canada. One of the top three solar power companies in the world, they have shipped over 15GW of photovoltaic modules since their inception. Canadian Solar is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. The company operates three state-of-the-art PV research centers for cells, modules and systems in Canada and China. Combined, more than 400 scientists, engineers and technicians conduct research to continuously improve their solar technologies. Canadian Solar is a globally recognized innovator of the solar industry.
- High panel efficiency of 16.8%
- Positive power tolerance: 0 ~ +5W
- Black anodized aluminum alloy frame withstands up to 5400 Pa load
- Anti-reflective with self-cleaning surface
- High performance at low light conditions
- High energy yield at low temperature conditions
- UL certified, California CEC listed, IEC Certified
- 10 year product warranty on materials/workmanship and 25 year linear power output warranty. Plus added 25 year insurance coverage.
|Nominal Max Power (Pmax)||275 watts|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp)||31.3V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp)||8.8A|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||38.3V|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||9.31A|
|Maximum System Voltage||1000V (IEC and UL)|
|Maximum Series Fuse Rating||15A|
|Cell Arrangement||60 (6 x 10)|
|Dimensions||65.0 x 39.1 x 1.57in
(1650 x 992 x 40mm)
|Weight||40.1 lbs (18.2 kg)|
|Connectors||MC4 or MC4 Comparable|