Water Barrel – 15 Gallon Drum
A person can live for weeks without food, but significant damage can be done to your body in a matter of days without water. A 15 gallon water barrel will provide an individual with enough water for 2 weeks (a couple for 6 days/a family of 4 for 3 days). This means 2 quarts for drinking and 2 quarts for light personal sanitation and cooking per day. This amount is recommended as a minimum supply of emergency water.
- No additional shipping cost
- Heavy-duty, thick, polyethylene food grade-plastic
- Barrel dimensions: 23″ x 15″
- Dark blue color restricts light and helps control growth of harmful algae and bacteria
- New and ready to use
- We recommend using a Siphon pump
- Weight after filling with water is approximately 130 lbs.