AMERICA’S FINEST LAMP: USA-MADE GLASS BASE!
It’s easy to see why Aladdin’s Lincoln Drape lamps are favorites of collectors worldwide. The sweeping, dramatic font designs give them a Civil War-era flair and a valuable, antique feel. This design still looks stunning (and works beautifully!) in any modern home and features a clear glass font that’s made near our store.
- America’s only USA-made glass lamp is made in Ohio
- Bright as electric
- Three to five nights usage on one fill
- The only oil lamp that is bright enough to read by without eye strain
- Never a dead battery!
- Silent in use
- Only oil lamp with a mantle that doesn’t need pumping
- Easiest to use mantle light on the market
- 6x brighter and uses 1/4 of fuel, compared to other oil lamps
- Proven in use since 1908. Millions sold!
- Burn time: 10-12 hours per fill
- Fuel capacity: 32 oz
IMPORTANT: We recommend using only Aladdin lamp shades with your Aladdin lamp. Generally, Aladdin lamps produce more heat, which other shades may not be able to withstand and, as a result, break.
There are no reviews yet.