- SHIPS WITHIN 36 HOURS WEEKENDS EXCLUDED, BEST PRICE ONLINE
Reaches Temperatures of 360 to 400 Degrees Fahrenheit!
- Bake, Boil or Steam Foods — Boil or Pasteurize Water!
- The most energy-efficient way to re-hydrate freeze-dried emergency preparedness foods.
- Dehydrate Fruits, Vegetables or Jerky!
- Slow cook or cook in comparable time to conventional stove tops or ovens!
- Totally Safe — No Danger of Fire!
- As Portable as a Small Suitcase — Only 23 lbs!
- Ruggedly Built for Years of Trouble-Free Use!
Everything you need to cook, dehydrate, bake and pasteurize water with the power of the sun.
Multi-Level Dehydrating & Baking Rack Set:
A simple, effective way to use a SUN OVEN to dry and dehydrate with the power of the sun. Three easily stackable wire racks allow up to 3 layers of drying and includes one roll of parchment paper. Use the sun to naturally dry vegetables, fruits, meats, herbs or fish.
Easy Stack Pots with interchangeable lids:
Spill free cooking of multiple dishes. Set of two interconnecting enamelware pots which can be safely and easily stacked. Includes an interchangeable enamel pot lid and a glass lid for improved visibility and browning. Each 3 quart pot holds 3 pounds of poultry or a 3 pound roast.
Multi-Fuel Water Pasteurization Indicator:
A simple reusable thermometer which indicates when water has reached pasteurization temperature and is safe to drink. Can be used in a SUN OVEN, over a campfire, with charcoal, propane or with any type of fuel you use for heating water.
Non-Stick Even Heat Bread Pans:
Favorite size for homemade breads & cakes.
Constructed of heavy-gauge steel that provides an even-heating performance baking experts prefer for perfectly-browned baked goods. The non-stick coating improves food release and cleaning. 9 1/4 in. x 5 1/4 in. x 2 3/4 in.
All accessories in this package are made in the U.S.A. with the exception of the Parchment Paper (made in Finland)