Are you prepared with enough food to get through a crisis? For most Americans, the answer is no. But when downed power lines, road damage, flooding, or winter whiteouts happen (to name a few), it can be difficult for emergency crews to reach you, especially in the first three or four days of an emergency. Our new BE READY Emergency Meal kits take the gamble out of you and your family’s safety and will help you BE READY for anything that comes your way.
BE READY Anywhere. The BE READY Emergency Meal kits are designed for affordability and convenience so you can be prepared in every location you spend time. Places like home, workplace, automobile, RV, cabin, boat, and second home are critical locations for emergency preparedness. And don’t forget to prepare your college student (and give yourself one less thing to worry about) by sending him or her off to school with BE READY kits for their vehicle and dorm room.
Easy-to-Transport and Simple to Prep. This kit weighs only 2.5 pounds and is small enough to store in cars, trucks, office drawers, coat closets, backpacks, motorcycle saddlebags, and more. To prepare your meals, simply add water and simmer, and you’ll have hot meals to satisfy your appetite and warm your soul.
Be sure to add emergency water or a water purification device to have clean water for rehydrating meals and to stay hydrated.
- Well-balanced daily meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal, Creamy Potato Soup, and Creamy Chicken-Flavored Rice
- Averages 1,627 calories and 35 grams of protein per day
- Weighs only 2.5 pounds and is small enough to store in cars, trucks, office drawers, coat closets, backpacks, motorcycle saddlebags, and more
- Great for home, cabin, RV, office, or student dorm room
- Doubles as an evacuation or shelter-in-place food supply
- Easy to prepare meals, just add water, cook, and ready in minutes
- Resealable pouch with handle for easy transportation
- Shelf life up to 25 years*
- Made in the USA