Augason Farm’s 72-Hour 1-Person Emergency Food pail takes the hassle out of preparing for an emergency and ensures you have healthy food available so you can thrive despite challenging events. This 72-hour kit has a shelf life of up to 25 years which takes the stress out of rotating your emergency foods and brings peace of mind. The simple preparation of our meals means you can enjoy flavor packed entrées in minutes. Just add water and let it simmer.
Sufficient calories in a disaster can stave off disease and other difficulties that arise from physical weaknesses. Augason Farm’s 72-Hour 1-Person Emergency Food Supply provides 42 total servings and an unprecedented 2,667 calories per day. Within our convenient grab-and-go pail is a variety of soup mixes, our delicious Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal, and banana chips.
- 42 servings of food carefully selected to nourish one person for 72 hours
- Nutritionally balanced with soups, breakfast and fruit snack
- Averages 2,560 calories per day
- 1-gallon watertight pail is easy to transport
- Great for home, cabin, motorhome, office or student dorm room
- Easy to prepare, ready in minutes
- Shelf life up to 25 years*
Please note at this time ALL Augason Farms Items are taking around 30 days to ship from our supplier.