AGR™ Advanced Gear Research: DES™ Double Sheath Pouch The DES Double Sheath Pouch has a unique design that allows you to pull out the contents with one tug of the webbing tab. Side elastic retention keeps objects secure. Perfect for handgun magazines, flashlights, and/or tools.
The DES comes with two (2) matching TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS™ or PALS. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
NTOA Member Tested & Recommended
AGR Product Features
- 500D Hex Ripstop Nylon Fabric Construction
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite Attachment Backing
- Skin Friendly Nylon Seatbelt Webbing
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Pull lid to lift contents up
- Skin-friendly seatbelt webbing
- Lateral elastic retention for keeping objects secure
- Perfect for handgun magazines, flashlights, and/or tools
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular or belt attachment
- Props in product photos are not included