ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
3 bright LEDs light up the night.
When Eton Blackout Buddy CO is plugged in, it also functions as a nightlight with optional on/off. If the power goes out, Blackout Buddy CO automatically turns on as an emergency light and lets you use it as a flashlight—just unplug it from the wall and fold the prongs in to light your way. The rechargeable battery provides one hour of flashlight time.
Works triple duty 24/7 to keep you and your family safe
- 3-in-1 device continuously monitors carbon monoxide levels in the air, functions as a nightlight, and can be used as a flashlight
- If CO levels get too high, the device will sound an alarm and the light will flash
- Turn the LED nightlight on to keep your bedroom, hallway or office illuminated
- When the power goes out, just unplug the device and fold up the prongs for use as a super-bright LED flashlight
- Slim, low-profile design fits close to the wall when plugged in so you won’t even know it’s there
- Internal rechargeable NiMH battery provides 1 hour of flashlight time and 7 days of CO monitoring when fully charged
- Dimensions: 2.6″w x 5.3″h x 1.0″d; weighs 4.8 oz.
Super-reliable CO alarm keeps you safe at home or at the office.
Carbon monoxide (CO) is odorless, colorless and toxic—which is why you need an alarm that you can count on! The Eton Blackout Buddy CO is UL2034 certified and will blast an alarm and flash its light when your CO levels are too high. Just plug it in (the lower, the better—lower outlets allow for better CO monitoring) and let it do its thing.
|Item Weight||7.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 2.6 x 5.1 inches|
|Item model number||RCBBCO10W_SNG|
|Style||Carbon Monoxide Emergency Light|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Average Battery Life||168 hours|
There are no reviews yet.