The FLIR ThermoSight PRO PTS233 Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight sets a new standard in thermal image quality. With multiple features packed into a compact housing, the ThermoSight Pro Series delivers brilliant, clean thermal imagery in low contrast daylight scenes, as well as in total darkness. Equipped with shot activated video recording and FLIR’s patent pending High Visibility Technology (HVT) reticle, the FLIR ThermoSight Pro Series is the perfect addition to any hunting or security weapon platform. It is powered by the new FLIR Boson core, featuring a 12 μm pixel pitch sensor, industry leading on-chip video processing. The uncompressed video signal is paired with a high definition display for better detection and classification in the field.
The FLIR ThermoSight PRO PTS233, powered by FLIR’s newest, compact, un-cooled, high-performance 12-micron Boson™ thermal camera core. These next-generation thermal weapon sights set a new standard in thermal image quality. The FLIR ThermoSight Pro offers 320 x 240 thermal resolution and packs greater levels of performance and functionality into a remarkably compact, nimble and lightweight housing. Extremely reliable, the new FLIR ThermoSight Pro is the perfect addition to any hunting application, striking an ideal balance between size and performance. A robust aircraft-aluminum alloy body protects its powerful and compact hardware.
- Completely digital for better detection, classification and recovery, day or night
- Built using the new FLIR Boson thermal core • Built using the new FLIR Boson thermal core
- Bright, high definition FLCOS display for absolute clarity
- Powerful and compact hardware is protected by a robust aircraft-aluminum alloy body• Powerful and compact hardware is protected by a robust aircraft-aluminum alloy body
- Featuring a 12 μm pixel pitch and industry leading • Featuring a 12 μm pixel pitch and industry leading on-chip video processing
- Outstanding thermal image quality in total darkness or through smoke, haze, fog, rain
- On-board video recording, image capture and storage. Up to • On-board video recording, image capture and storage. Up to 2.5 hours of recording time or up to 1,000 pictures
- Shot activated video recording feature automatically • Shot activated video recording feature automatically captures before/after shot video
- FLIR’s patent pending HVT reticle technology provides clear reticle visibility against even the most difficult to discern backgrounds
- Multiple color palettes, reticle types and reticle colors• Multiple color palettes, reticle types and reticle colors
- Digital compass/inclinometer for precise range and target orientation • Digital compass/inclinometer for precise range and target orientation
- Reliable quick-release Picatinny rail mount
Memorable hunting moments are easily captured with on-board video recording and image capture, while managing them with Bluetooth 4.0 and USB-C connectivity. Internal storage provides remarkable capacity: up to four hours of video or 1,000 still images. The initial offering in the series features patent-pending High-Visibility Technology (HVT), which displays icons and graphic overlays crisply and clearly over all backgrounds. The PTS233 securely mounts to weapon platforms with dual lever American Defense Manufacturing Quick-Detach mount.
- Dimensions: 8.7”(L) x 2.7”(W) x 3.3”(H)
- Weight: 1.44 lbs.
- Finish: Black
- Power: Two (2) CR123A 3V Lithium batteries
- Battery Life: >4 Hours Continual
- External Power: Through USB-C port (5Vdc)
- Recoil Rating: 7.62x51mm NATO (.308)
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to +122°F
- Storage Temperature: -40°F to +140°F
- Height of the Scope Axis above Rail: 1.65″
Magnification: Range 1.5 – 6 x Objective Lens Diameter: 19 mm Focus Range: 10 m to Infinity Field of View: Range 9.5 – 12 degrees Weight: 0.65 kg Battery Type: CR123A x2 Resolution: 320×256 Pixels Eye Relief: 45 mm Color: Black Operating Temperature: Range -20 – 50 Celsius Diopter Adjustment Range: Range -5 – 5 dpt Battery Life: 4 Hours Refresh Rate: 60 Hz Water Resistance Level: Water Resistant
- Reticle Type: Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair, and “No Reticle”
- Reticle Color: Black, White, Red, and Cyan
- Boresight Adjustment Type: Digitally Controlled
- Operation Switch: On/ Off/ Standby Mode
- Control Panel Buttons: Display Brightness Control • Image Palette Control • Digital Zoom Control • Reticle Color Control • Reticle Pattern Control • Boresighting Adjustment • On-Screen Menu Navigation USB-C Connector:
- Digital Video Out, Laser Range Finder Connections
FLIR THERMOSIGHT PRO SERIES FEATURES
The FLIR Boson camera core produces immaculate image quality on a high resolution FLCOS display for absolute clarity, day and night, without additional illumination
Internal storage of up 2.5 hours of recording or up to 1,000 pictures.
Experience precise range estimation and target orientation
Multiple thermal image palettes and reticle patterns, coupled with a generous 3″ of eye relief, creates a fully customizable experience
Enjoy FLIR’s 10-year Detector warranty
Have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your gear is made and supported in the USA
Export of Thermal Imaging Equipment or related accessories (such as manuals) is strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). It is a major crime to ship or carry US manufactured thermal imaging devices outside the borders of the United States, punishable by fines and prison sentences. Ignorance of these regulations will not hold up in court. By purchasing thermal imaging equipment from Ready Made Resources , you attest that you will not attempt to export or carry this thermal imaging equipment outside the borders of the United States. Also, it illegal to allow a non-US Citizen to look through US Thermal Imaging Equipment, even on US soil. Again, this is a crime punishable by fines and prison sentences.