16 varieties of vegetable garden seeds. Specially dried and sealed for long term emergency seed storage. Shelf life up to 10 years. All varieties are stable, open-pollinated, or heirloom, strains which mean you can save seeds from each years harvest to be grown the following year producing a true to type garden year after year.
Variety /Weight /Count
Sweet Corn 5 ounce 750
Swiss Chard 10 gram 328
Peas 5 ounce 445
Radish 10 gram 882
Lettuce 5 gram 2800
Carrot 10 gram 6702
Onion 10 gram 2822
Pepper, Sweet 5 gram 700
Beet 10 gram 419
Squash Zucchini 10 gram 81
Tomato, Slicing 5 gram 1760
Cucumber 10 gram 353
Winter Squash 10 gram 109
Bush Bean 5 ounce 435
Spinach 10 gram 882
Cabbage 10 gram 2469
1 Detailed Growing Guide
Storage Seeds should be a key component of any preparedness plan. This product was designed as a convenient and comprehensive source of seeds that will produce a garden full of fresh and nutritionally dense produce. All varieties are stable, open-pollinated, or heirloom, strains which mean you can save seeds from each years harvest to be grown the following year producing a true to type garden year after year.
Specially selected seeds: These seeds were hand selected by a degreed horticulturist with more than 40 years of experience and in conjunction with one of the nation”s leading agricultural universities. Thousands of varieties were reviewed and judged against several criteria including:
Specially prepared: There is no use in storing seeds if they won’t grow when you need them. All seeds are living organisms and will eventually die but with proper and diligent preparation their lives can be extended. To ensure you the highest quality seeds which will be ready when you need them we:
- Met with the National Seed Storage Laboratory to ensure our processes are at the cutting edge of seed archiving technology.
- Use our in house laboratory to independently test and verify every seed lot, and retest at regular intervals, to ensure the seeds meet our high standards for germination rates.
- Carefully prepare and test seeds on our state of art equipment to ensure the optimum moisture content for increased storage life according to our proprietary research tables.
- Uniquely heat seal seeds in a triple layered foil bag. This high quality barrier extends seed life and allows you to reseal the seeds with our E -Z Lock feature.
- Seal the seeds in a hermetically sealed 3/4 gallon resealable plastic container to provide another layer of protection.
- Regularly set aside cans for our own storage and future testing. We have been storing and testing our stored seed for over a decade to ensure our process is sound and we continue to make process improvements. We believe we are THE ONLY storage seed company with this much proven and tested history.
- Exceeded Federal Seed Act rules and regulations.
Our seeds can be safely stored for a minimum of 4 years if they are kept in a cool dry climate (65º to 70ºF) or longer at lower temperatures.