MidNite Solar MNBE-B-175 Gen/Grid Power Back Up System
shipping added later
These Power Back Up systems are available in the C sized cabinet as well as our smaller B size. The C size can accommodate up to 300 amp hours of AGM batteries at 48 VDC. That is actually a pretty substantial battery bank for a power back up or grid ti system. These systems come with or without Magnum Energy inverters an can be configured outside of MidNite Solar for the outBack Grid tie and MX60 as well. Magnum inverters can be installed by Midnite Solar for additional cost.
- 175 amp breaker with 2/0 inverter DC cables that fit either Magnum or OutBack inverters.
- Generator transfer switch
- AC ground bus bar
- AC input and output terminal blocks for field wiring connections
- GFCI outlet and associated 15-amp breaker wired
- Two 15-amp and one 120-amp load circuit breakers wired
- 50-amp AC breakers wired with 8 AWG wire. (AC input disconnect and AC bypass switch)
- Bus bar on battery disconnect breaker for connecting 2 parallel strings of batteries
- 500-amp/50mV shunt for connection of battery and invert negatives with bat negative bus bar
- Long bolt on shunt to accommodate multiple lugs
- AC inlet for portable generator (Leviton #5278C) recessed power inlet module on gen/grid modules
- 50-amp utility / 15-amp generator transfer switch on gen/grid modules
- Knockout spaces for four additional AC or DC breakers on regular version
- Mounting hardware for Magnum or OutBack inverter
- Keyed lock supplied for door (keeps unauthorized people out)
- Dual hinged doors with recessed handle on right hand door.
- Flip down panel to conceal circuit breakers from view
- 2" side know outs to accommodate additional battery enclosures side by side
- B cabinet has one shelf for batteries and C cabinet has 2 shelves
Approximate weight 250 pounds. This item must ship freight so online orders may not show correct shipping cost. Call or email us for an exact quote. Lead time on backup power systems varies from 1 to 3 weeks.