Rugged adaptability unites with long-lasting stable durability to deliver the AKA II Helmet Mount equipped with available interchangeable sockets permitting rapid conversion between HORN and DOVETAIL style NVGs. Accelerated tolerance control enabled through a commitment to engineering elegance secured through manufacturing precision maintains exceptionally stable longevity in a helmet mount.
While stable and rugged, the AKA II ensures a comfortable wear through Vertical, Tilt, Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment maximizing a custom-fit user experience. The AKA II enhances safety through right eye/left eye viewing and stowage enabling continual peripheral viewing of NVG system in expanding user knowledge of potential hazards.
Push Button Deploy/Stow Release ensures that the AKA II remains engaged even through increasingly high velocity situations, while smooth and quiet upon engagement. Safe and easy tactile differentials on all operating levers, knobs, and buttons ensure a ruggedly durable flexibility, including NVG safety release rotating knob or release button (dependent on socket).
The AKA II supplies an ideal match between durable, enduring Anti-Wobble stability in a platform that ensures pronounced flexibility in transitioning between HORN and DOVETAIL style NVGs. In so doing, comfort of wear and longevity in performance contribute to a product resulting from extensive engineering combined with vast experience.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- NVG Safety Release Rotating Knob OR NVG Safety Release Button (dependent on socket)
- Push Button Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed smooth & quiet NVG flip-up/flip-down
- Horn & Dovetail NVG Interchangeability with dual sockets for quick-change conversion
- Universal NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D, PVS-14, PVS-7A/7C, PVS-15, PVS-18, PVS-21, & PVS-31
- Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons