AIR 40 Wind Turbine
12, 24 OR 48VDC with Built-in Regulator
Primus Windpower has replaced their Air Breeze Land turbines with the new AIR 40 model. With upgraded circuit boards, the AIR 40 is more advanced and designed to handle extreme weather conditions. The improved programming in these circuit boards also allows the AIR 40 to produce more energy, more consistently in a wider range of wind conditions. The Air 40 is more quiet than the AIR 30, and though technically it has a lower watt rating (AIR 40 is rated at 160 watts and AIR 30 is rated at 400 watts), the AIR 40 on AVERAGE produces more energy than the AIR 30, due to it’s improved design and lower start up speed. AIR 40 comes with a 5 year limited warranty.
AIR 40 is the best choice to provide energy for off-grid homes, water pumping, lighting, telecom and anywhere you need electricity and have wind. AIR 40’s optimized electronic controls deliver energy quietly and efficiently. Extensive third party testing and certification shows more consistent output than the competition. AIR 40 is part of the latest generation of AIR products—the world’s best-selling wind turbines—with more than 135,000 units sold in more than 120 countries.
The AIR 40 turbine is recommended for use in small battery-charging applications: remote homes, telecom, industry, lighting and more. The AIR 40 is an ideal wind turbine for hybrid systems with solar to offset those cloudy or wintery periods. Not for use in marine environments.
Please Note: The AIR 40 Series Turbines do not include a stop switch, it must be purchased separately.
- Advanced microprocessor for reliable energy production
- Composite blades for durability and optimum wind capture
- Integrated overcharge protection eliminates additional equipment
- Permanent mold cast aluminum body
- High-quality, field tested components
- Quiet operation
- Lightweight; unique design is simple and easy to install
- Energy produced in light winds
- Plug and play battery connection
- For use in non-corrosive environments