Portable Countertop Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Save hundreds of $ each year! Make your own bottled water for about $0.05 per gallon!
Certain areas of the country have a high mineral content in their water. When the concentration of these dissolved solids get above 300 mg/l (ppm), the water can take on a bitter taste. Also, many people are concerned about high sodium, fluoride, nitrates, chlorine, chemicals and even pharmaceuticals and drugs that might be in tap water. Since ordinary filters do not remove minerals from the water, a Reverse Osmosis system is recommended. Reverse Osmosis is a process of forcing tap water through a semi-permeable membrane, leaving dissolved solids and other impurities behind. These impurities are rinsed away, resulting in clean, clear, great tasting water. In addition to the membrane, we use two stages of high grade activated carbon to remove any remaining trace contaminants. This same process is used by many of the bottled water companies, but FAR less expensive!. Anything made with RO water tastes better: coffee, juices, soups, pasta. Ice cubes are clearer and harder and free of "funny taste".
Our portable countertop reverse osmosis system is perfect for apartments, RV’s, or travel. Three different models are available. Our 50 gallon per day membrane model makes a gallon in about 30 minutes, our 75 gallon per day membrane makes a gallon of water in as little 20 minutes and our 150 gallon per day makes a gallon of water in just 10 minutes (at 65 psi and 77º F)! Just connect it to your faucet with the quick-connect adapter, turn on your tap water, and collect the pure water into the included 2 gallon polycarbonate storage bottle (or any container). After usage, simply disconnect and store – it’s compact size (14" long, 6" high, 6" wide) takes up very little space. Our 3 stage portable countertop reverse osmosis system includes a prefilter where sediment, chlorine, chemicals, tastes and odors are removed, the high-performance GE/Osmonics reverse osmosis membrane, where dissolved minerals, heavy metals, and other contaminants are removed, and a final carbon post filter polishing stage. Reverse osmosis and activated carbon are considered "emerging technologies" for the removal of pharmaceuticals from drinking water. C
The GE/Osmonics membrane has been certified by the NSF (standard 58) for the following contaminants: Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Chromium (Hexavalent), Chromium (Trivalent), Copper, Cysts, Turbidity, Fluoride, Lead, Radium 226/228, Selenium, and TDS.
Here’s what makes this a great choice:
- 50, 75 or 150 gallon per day GE/Osmonics (r) "Desal ™" TLC membrane modules – for fast production time and high removal rates: 30 minutes for one gallon at 98% purity for 50 gpm, 20 minutes for one gallon at 96% for 75 gpd, 10 minutes per gallon at 93% for 150 gpd (at 65 psi and 77º F). Recovery rate is a fixed 25% (1:4 product to waste ratio). NSF-58 certified. (Note: if you are wanting to filter water with out ANY waste water, be sure to check out our water filters). The module design makes change-out extremely easy and sanitary. Integrated check valve and flow restrictor. Quick-connect fittings make change-out a snap!
- Omnipure prefilter with integrated 5 micron sediment pad and KDF/GAC for ultimate dechlorination and membrane protection as well as chemical and VOC removal. It far outperforms the typical carbon-only prefilters used by most competitors. Quick-connect fittings make change-outs a snap!
- Omnipure coconut shell carbon post filter for final polishing of taste and trace chemical, VOC removal. Quick-connect fittings make change-out a snap!
- Snap-coupler faucet adapter for easy on and off.
- Compact size – 14" X 6" X 3" – stores and travels easily.
- Includes FREE 2 gallon polycarbonate refrigerator storage bottle – a $14.95 value!
- ALL COMPONENTS ARE MADE IN THE U.S.A.!
5 year warranty on hardware, 2 years prorated on membrane module.