Save the Rain Diverter for Small Downspouts
- With a simple flip of the built-in tongue, users can either direct water into the rainbarrel by flipping the arm down, or bypass the water collection system altogether by flipping it up
- Designed to work with small downspouts
- Can be installed at a variety of heights, depending on need
- when arm is fully extended outwards, water is no longer about to pass through bottom opening (100% diversion)
- May be used with metal or plastic gutters
- Can be painted to match any color scheme
- Color – METALLIC SILVER
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Size Dimensions: 11 1/2″ long 3 1/4″ wide x 2 1/2″ deep (top), 2 1/2″ wide x 1 3/4″ deep x 1 3/4″ (bottom)
- Capacity: 1 standard downspout
- Weight in lbs: 13 oz.
- Composition: galvanized aluminum
- Usage: rain water diversion and storage from existing downspout
- Key Features: flip up / flip down arm
- Warranty: 1 year