Schneider ElectricConext ComBox Monitoring & Control Device
The new Conext ComBox seemlessly integrates all the components of your system and is compatible with Conext XW series, Conext SW Series , Conext TX Series, GT-AUS, MPPT 60 150, MPPT 80 600, Automatic Generator Start and System Control Panel. Operators of Conext solar systems can now remotely monitor yield performance using devices of their choice, such as personal computers, tablet devices, or building management systems. Data logs and event logs for each device, as well as graphical displays of historical and solar system harvest, and plant yield are easily reviewed using a web browser or Android tablet device. Installers can change the settings of Conext devices during commissioning and react 24/7 to system alerts remotely. A Modbus™ interface links Conext devices with sophisticated third party software packages and building management systems. Integrated Micro-SD slot provides for additional data storage. Conext ComBox is compatible with Xanbus™ protocol devices.
- Monitor solar harvest, yield and system performance
- 5 Year Warranty from a trusted partner with over 177 years of experience
- Engineered, tested and qualified for harsh environmental conditions
- Configure up to twenty Xanbus™ protocol devices
- Remotely upgrade ComBox and Conext device firmware
- Configure devices using a web page interface
- Surface of DIN-Rail Mounting
- Multiple power supply options
- Wired device, so needs Cat 5 ethernet cable (not included)
There are no reviews yet.