Sunmodule Solar Panels
The new SolarWorld Sunmodule solar panels now come with 5 busbars (vs. 3).
Did you know SolarWorld solar panels are plus-sorted by testing each solar panel as they come off the manufacturing line? They are rounded down to the nearest 5 watt increment. So a 300W panel, for example, could be anywhere from 300W to 305 watts. This ensures you are getting the highest system efficiency and saves you the time the time-consuming chore of sorting the solar panels at the job site.
The patented box channel frame design provides extraordinary stiffness in bending and torsion. The laminate with 4mm glass is set deep in the frame channel and secured with precision applied adhesive. The frame is assembled by press fit to maximize strength and longevity. The result is an extremely robust package that can be mounted in any orientation and can withstand static loads of up to 113 psf on a standard two-rail mounting system.
- New Version 4.0 frame offers increased load ratings, reduction in impact of scratches, and faster drainage of water (*See DOCUMENTS tab above for Tech Brief)
- SolarWorld makes the Sunmodule in the USA, promoting local economies and energy independence
- SolarWorld is the largest manufacturer of solar photovoltaic panels in the USA since 1977 and is a $1 billion world wide solar manufacturer
- Multi-year independent testing by Photon magazine confirms that Sunmodules generate up to 10% more kWh per rated kW than other major brands. More kWh means more money in your pocket
- Sunmodules are tested to withstand hail, extreme heat, high winds and heavy snow loads
- Sunmodules meet or exceed the latest electrical codes for safety and durability
- Sunmodules are manufactured in ISO 9001:2000 certified factories and feature:
- Silicone sealant
- Tempered glass
- EVA embedding
- Solar cell
- Back sheet
- High-strength frame
- The Sunmodule’s tight +/- 5% power tolerance ensures that you get the output you’re paying for
- SolarWorld provides a 20-year Limited Product Warranty and 25-year Linear Service Warranty – PLUS a Dual Warranty Protection under their SolarWorld Assurance Warranty Protection Program. (Additional details in DOCUMENTS tab).
- 3rd-party backed for up to 15 years, in the event the original warranty can not be supported
- No cost if registered with module serial numbers for systems installed within 60 days
- No premiums or deductibles
- For residential or commercial systems up to 50 kW
- Extended Warranty available for a nominal fee if registering system outside of 60 days
|Rated power||SW290 BLACK MONO||SW300 MONO||SW350 MONO|
|Peak power (Pmax)||290W||300W||350W|
|Peak power voltage (Vmp)||32.2V||32.6V||38.4V|
|Peak power current (Imp)||9.12A||9.31A||9.17A|
|0pen circuit voltage (Voc)||39.5V||40.0V||48.0V|
|Short circuit current (Isc)||9.60A||9.83A||9.82A|
|Max System Voltage||1000V||1000V/1500V|
|Cell Type/#||Mono PERC 60 Cell||Mono PERC 72 Cell|
|Operating Temperature||-40° to 85°C (-40° to 185°F)|
|Max Design Load – 2 Rail System||113 psf downward, 64 psf upward|
|Connectors||PV Wire with Amphenol UTX (H4) Connectors|
|Module UL Listing||UL1703|
* Max Reverse Current of this module is 25A. Reverse current is used for calculations and sizing of fuses and breakers. This is subjective – as this can be calculated based on 80% of the max, or 90% of the max etc. Therefore depending on how the fuses/breakers are sized, this module can handle a maximum of 25A of reverse current.