The second generation of a great multi-purpose universal harness ideal for climbing programs and indoor gyms. It’s large range of adjustability allows for easy transition when fitting a climber with the correct harness size. The Versa II has 5mm padded waist belt and leg loops with breathable PES fabric.
- Wider construction of waist belt and leg loops provides maximum support and comfort
- Reinforced tie-in points
- New innovative Rock&Lock buckles
- Velcro strap in rear area enables adjust and centering of the harness
- Red color belay loop for proper tie-in
- Weight: 410 grams 14.5 oz
- Gear loops: 4
- Number of buckles: 3
- CE and UIAA Certified
There are no reviews yet.