The REAP-IR® mini thermal riflescope is a small, rugged, and powerful thermal riflescope that lets you engage targets in any light. The heart of the system is a state-of-the art 640×480, 12 micron thermal image sensor that provides superior image quality in any lighting condition. Redesigned electronic hardware and a new digital thumbstick improve system response and enables the use of external USB power sources and digital video recorders. It’s engineered to last and built in the USA.
Superior Image Quality
- 640×480 resolution – 4 times as many pixels as competing 320 systems
- 12 micron pixel pitch – smaller footprint than 17 micron systems
- 60 Hz Frame rate – improved clarity for moving images
- New manual focus adjustment (60mm only)
- Improved digital thumbstick provides faster system response
- New USB-C port allows the use of external power sources
Legendary Trijicon Durability
- Designed, constructed and tested to MIL-STD-810G
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.