A row of sewn nylon hard points in the front allows users to attach other MAXPEDITION pouches and accessories with our “snap and anchor” modular expansion system using TacTie™. Compatible with most hydration systems (up to 100 oz. water bladder) available on the market today.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or “Box-and-X” stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION’s nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
- Dimensions: 20.5″(H) x 16″(W) x 7.5″(D) Main Compartment
- 15.5″(H) x 12″(W) x 2.75″(D) Front Pouch
- 15.5″(H) x 12″(W) Slip Pocket
- Capacity: 2810 cu. in. / 46 liters
- Weight: 3 lbs , 8 oz
- Hydration: Up to 100+ oz Bladder
- Support: 1in Sternum Strap, 2in Integrated Belt
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories and Grimloc Carabiner, Hydration reservoir