Potassium Iodide Tablets 130 mg (60 Tablets) – Ki Pills Potassium Iodine Tablets 130 mg – Potassium Iodide Pills YODO Naciente
130mg 60 Count
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released guidance in December 2001 on how to safely use potassium iodide.
- Expiration: 04/2032 – The NRC has stated that the shelf life of Potassium Iodide Tablets can be extended greater than 10 years due to the inherent stability of iodine salt supplements.
- Protection: If taken at the proper dosage, Potassium Iodate Tablets can help protect the thyroid. For adults and children over 12 years take 130mg daily. For children over 6 months to 12 years, take 65mg daily.
- Lab Tested for Purity: All of our 130 mg potassium iodide tablets, Potassium Iodide 130 mg Drops and potassium iodine pills have gone through stringent 3rd-party testing to ensure they are pure.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: At Nutri we guarantee almost everything Forever. Especially Potassium Iodide because of how inherently stable it is.
- Made in the USA: We have our own FDA registered Food-Grade facility where we produce many iodine supplements including Potassium Iodide Pills and Potassium iodide 130 mg tablets.
Potassium Iodide should only be taken as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Advise your healthcare practitioner if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition. Do not exceed suggested usage. For short-term use only. Discontinue use if you develop swollen salivary glands, stomach upset, or skin rash. Do not use if you have an iodine sensitivity, a thyroid condition, or if you are taking anti-hypertension or anti-thyroid medications. Keep out of reach of children
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, Dicalcium Phosphate
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Potasium iodide is a stable iodine salt.
Not a daily supplement.