The Ultimate Portable Water Filter Straw
It works with three filtration stages that has been tested at Multiple USA labs to show:
- Log 5 Removal 99.999% of Protozoa (Cryptosporidium, Giardia and Parasites)
- Log 5 Removal 99.999% of tested Virus (Phi X-174), Staph and Bacteria
- 89% Mercury and Lead Removal
Stage 1: Cotton Filter Pad
This is the direct contact with your water source to block out large particles and sits in the water inlet of the Survivor Filter Straw. It can be reused up to 1,000 liters and your straw comes equipped with 5 additional cotton pads.
Stage 2: Ultra Filter
Then the water moves through the Ultra Filter – located inside the Straw to block pollen, algae, Giardia, E.Coli, Protozoa, Cryptosporidium, bacteria and toxins. Independent tests have shown that the 0.05 Micron Ultra Filter can filter out 99.999% of tested virus and staph. The Ultra Filter can be easily back washed and reused up to 100,000 liters.
Stage 3: Carbon Filter Mouthpiece
Finally, remaining contaminants gets trapped to the Carbon Filter Mouthpiece, which will reduce heavy metals, chemicals and improve the water taste and odor. The Carbon Filter Mouthpiece can be reused up to 1,000 liters.
Product SKU#: L600
Replacement Filter SKU#:
- Cotton Filter Pad: L600-CPK
- Ultra Filter: L600-UF
- Carbon Filter Mouthpiece: L600-CF
- Cotton Filter Pad: up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons)
- Ultra Filter: up to 100,000 liters (26, 417 gallons)
- Carbon Filter Mouthpiece: up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons)
Flow Rate: 200ml per minute (6.8 ounces/minute)
Size: 7 x 1.4 x 1.4″
Weight: 3.5 oz
- Survivor Filter Straw
- 6x Cotton Filter Pads
- 1x Ultra Filter
- 1x Carbon Filter Mouthpiece
- 1x User Manual
There are no reviews yet.