The Cammenga Official US Military Tritium Lensatic Compass is built to the demanding specification MIL-PRF-10436N. Battle tested through rigorous shock, water, sand proof, and functional from -50o F to +150o F. Seven Tritium Micro Lights allow for navigation in low-light conditions, without the need for a flashlight or any other light source. Tritium Micro Lights remain luminous for over twelve years, maintenance-free. Equipped with a magnifying lens, sight wire, and dial graduations in both degrees and mils to ensure accurate readings. The Copper Induction Damping System slow the rotation of the magnet without the use of liquids. Built to last with an aluminum frame and waterproof housing.
The Cammenga compass is depended on by fighting forces, government agencies, and adventurous outdoor enthusiasts around the world. Features: – Luminosity: Tritium – Jewel Bearing: Sapphire – Rotating Bezel: Bi-Directional – Climate Capacity: -50 F to +150 F – Frame Materials: Cast Aluminum – Waterproof: Yes – Expected Luminous Life: 10 Years – Accuracy: +/- 0002 mils – Dial Readings: Degrees & mils – Casting: Aluminum – Damping Process: Induction – Carrying Pouch: LC-1 w/Belt Clip – Lanyard: Included (No Liquid Req.) – Colors (Body): Olive Drab
They’ve been to battlefields all over the world. As the U.S. Military’s official compass manufacturer, Cammenga’s Tritium Lensatic Compasses have proven themselves repeatedly in almost every kind of environment and situation. With each compass, you carry the added assurance of Tritium-based, self-powered lighting that needs no “recharging.” To put it simply: When it comes to performance and accuracy, Cammenga leaves all other compasses behind.
- Equipped with 7 Tritium micro-lights, providing continuous illumination for over 12 years.
- Shockproof, damage-resistant design.
- Waterproof to considerable depths.
- Sandproof for extra durability.
- Accuracy +/- 40 mils.
- Performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -50° F to 150° F.
- Uncompromised by temperature changes due to its non-liquid filled needle housing.
- Uses a copper induction-damping ring that slows, settles and steadies the compass needle quickly.
- Constructed with a powder-coated, aluminum frame for optimal endurance.
- Proudly made with the highest quality in the U.S.A.
- NSN: 6605-01-196-6971
There are no reviews yet.