The NBC-77 SOF filter canister, in combination with a full-face mask, mouthpiece assembly, or PAPR, reliably protects air passages against a wide range of harmful and highly toxic substances including all known CBRN agents.
The filters are produced with standard round threads according to STANAG 4155 (EN 148- 1)- Rd 40×1/7″. The filter components are made of hard plastic. This results in a very robust product that is extremely durable against shock and impact damage in operational use.
- Compatible with standard 40mm NATO threaded respirators, which are widely available.
- 20-year shelf life – save money long-term by not having to replace your filters every 5 years
- Used by military personnel, CBRN specialists, and special operations forces all over the world
- Filter all known CBRN agents, including radioactive iodine, rated for A2B2E2K2HgSXP3 D R.
- Certified by European agencies and has the “CE” symbol. Compliant under EN 14387:2004 + A1:2008