- Natural Mineral Ion Solution – Inhibits the Growth of Bacteria by Using a Patented and Tested Formula.
- Pharmaceutical Grade Concentrate – Scientifically Engineered with 15 Years of Development and Testing. Endorsed by a Former US Public Health Service Scientist. Made in the USA!
- Specifically Designed – For Eliminating Water Rotation, Use in Water Filtering Devices, Water Storage Tanks, Bottles, Large Storage Containers, Fresh Livestock Water, Rain Harvesting Water Tanks, RV’s, Trailers, Boats, Septic Tanks, Hydration Back Packs.
- One Bottle of H2O ResQ (2 oz) – Treats 330 Gallons of Water. Maintains Purified Water up to 5 Years. Avoid Cheap Harmful Chlorine and Bleach Based Products That Have a Very Short Shelf Life.
- INCLUDES TEST KIT – $10 VALUE – To Check Mineral Ionization Levels of Treated Water!
A simple, convenient, easy to use, effective long-term proprietary mineral solution that utilizes the natural properties of copper and silver to prevent Biofilm bacterial growth. Solution works in all types of water storage containers, tanks, water filtration systems, RV’s, hydration packs, humidifiers, etc. Helps to maintain pure, sparkling clean, fresh tasting water lasting up to 5 years and eliminates the need to rotate water. Avoid unhealthy short term solutions that utilize hazardous inexpensive household chemicals such as sodium hypochlorite (bleach) or chlorine. Studies have shown that 80% of bacteria live in a Biofilm environment and are protected from chlorine disinfection. Independent studies show that copper-silver ionization is the most effective technology on the market today for the treatment of Biofilm related bacteria. Biofilm can be identified as a slimy feeling substance that is created by bacteria which enter the water through many sources. The bacteria generate a protective slime that attaches to any damp surface. Biofilm grows and attaches to side walls of water storage containers, spigots, seals, lids, plumbing, ceramic filters, filter housing, cartridges, etc. The Biofilm mass can consist of multiple species of bacteria, including fungi, algae, and protozoa. Biofilm is resistant to chlorine and becomes difficult to control once initial adhesion occurs. H2O ResQ Biofilm Defender is a leading edge product when compared to other traditional agents. A treatment that incorporates multiple barrier processes to inhibit the growth or regrowth of Biofilms (bacteria). Utilizing copper-silver ion technology in a proprietary solution to synergistically aid in the control and precipitation of calcium, iron, minerals and scale that Biofilm bacteria utilize to breed, feed, grow, and attach too.
What is the shelf life of this product, when left in its original container how long does it last?
Thank you for your question. There is no expiration date for the product. With that being said in order to achieve indefinite shelf life, it is recommended to store the product in a cool and dry place with the cap on.
There are no reviews yet.