Hard White Wheat
When baking rolls or pizza crusts, you don’t have to buy your flour from the store. Save money and boost your resourcefulness by buying hard white wheat. Once ground, it makes flour that can be used for tasty white breads, rolls and pasta. It’s a nutritious and filling addition to your everyday meals or food storage supply and can last for years in long-term storage.
- Tastes slightly milder and sweeter than hard red wheat
- Breads have the texture and appearance of white bread
- Boil wheat berries on stovetop for tasty breakfast cereal
- Add to crockpot soup for enhanced texture, taste and nutrition
- Use for emergency food storage and everyday use
- Shelf life up to 30 years*
Please NOTE: At this time Augason Farms items are taking around 30 business days to ship directly from the manufacturer.