Decker’s Hot Water Station Jr
Decker’s Water Station Jr is completely portable, light weight and easy to transport. It connects to any water faucet or can be used with optional 12v pump to deliver water from a lake, stream, storage tank or even a bucket when there isn’t a pressurized water source available.
The Water Station Jr delivers a luxurious flow of up to 1.5 gallons per minute of heated water and it’s tankless so you don’t have to wait for the water to heat up and it won’t run out. Includes multi function nozzle with on/off control.
Decker’s Water Station Jr is perfect for family camping, base camps, hunting camps, emergency hot water during power outages, washing your pet or washing off by the pool.
Features & Specs
- No electricity needed
- 37,500 BTU output rating
- Built around the dependable Eccotemp L5 tankless heater
- Weighs 36 lbs without propane tank
- Footprint measures 17 1/4″ wide x 16 1/2″ deep. Height is 42″
- Up to 1.5 gallons of hot water per minute of continuous hot water
- Attach to any garden hose or use with optional 12v pump
- Adjustable water temperature from 80-150 degrees F
- On / off switch for running water without heat
- Multiple pattern nozzle with on/off control and 25′ hose
- Operates from 20-80 PSI of water pressure
- Includes hose and regulator for attaching to standard LP tank
- Up to 18 hours of use on a 20 pound propane tank
- 20 minute auto safety shut off timer
- One year Manufacturer’s Warranty on heater
- No pilot. Ignition system powered by 2 D cell batteries (not included)
- Rugged construction for years of trouble free use
- Tankless design delivers endless hot water
- Easily transportable
- Fully assembled and tested
- Specially built cart with extra large footprint for stability
- Fully plumbed with faucet and hose bib and pressure relief valve
There are no reviews yet.