THE CLASSIC ROUND EDGE GROVER ROCKET STOVE. AN ECONOMY PRODUCT TO MAKE SURE YOUR FAMILY WILL HAVE HOT FOOD AND CAN BOIL CLEAN DRINKING WATER… NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
GROVER ROCKET STOVES FOR HOT MEALS IN HARD TIMES
The popularity of this type of stove is rapidly rising in the United States and other areas of the world due to excessive energy costs. With the obvious growing economic unrest we are experiencing, people are flocking to ideas such as the Grover Rocket Stove to ensure they’ll be eating hot meals no matter how bad the economic situation becomes.
Also, replace the “traditional campfire” for cooking and boiling water. Clean burning with low smoke output. (see demonstration videos)
HOW TO USE YOUR GROVER ROCKET STOVE
Lighting a fire in these Grover Rocket Stoves usually takes only one match, if you follow these instructions and/or just practice a bit.
- 1. Wad up one or two pieces of paper and drop them down the top of your stove so that they can drop right to the bottom of the rocket stove.
- 2. Next put two pieces of small dry kindling in the feed hole and drop a couple of additional one inch (1”) size wads of paper down the top.(You can also drop two or three 4 inch long and ¼ inch diameter kindling pieces of wood or twigs down the top.)
- 3. Next roll up a piece of newspaper or start a twig on fire, and put it into the rocket stove under the plate into the bottom chamber. This chamber is used as the air intake after the fire gets going.Don’t over stuff the stove when getting it started otherwise it will be harder to get it started. If you have a shortage of newspaper, you can use junk mail/magazines etc, which for us is a virtually endless supply.
- 4. Experiment with lighting your rocket stove and keeping it going. We have found that after the chamber gets quite hot, you can increase the size of your wood (if you have access to larger pieces) so you won’t have to tend it as much.
- 5. When you are finished cooking and your Grover Rocket Stove has cooled down, you can use the handle and gently bump the tongue on the ground to dump out the ashes and is ready to use again.
- Small Amount of Fuel. You can cook a hot meal with extremely small amount of wood.
- Efficient Burning. Very little ashes left when done.
- Low Smoke. Because of the clean burning nature of the Grover Rocket Stove, there is very little smoke to be inhaled in the lungs. Or smoke to be seen from far away.
- Boil Clean Drinking Water in under 12 minutes, from any water source. (run water through a simple coffee filter first to remove solids)
- Cook Serious Meals. This replaces a small barbeque grill. Also replaces a propane camp stove. Can heat a pot of soup, spaghetti noodles, fish or chicken or boil water in under 12 minutes. (see demonstration videos)
- No Excessive Wood Gathering. Replace the mess and excessive wood gathering of a “traditional fire” when camping or at the beach.
- Fun For the Kids to cook hot dogs and plump marshmallows when on vacation, in the forest, or at the beach. (Or at home in the backyard.)
- Fire Can Be at Standing Height. Stove can be placed on the ground like a traditional fire, OR because of the legs, stove can be placed on a solid surface table top. (note: this is a stove with a fire. So always protect from uncontrolled fires.)
- Portable Size. Stands only 16 inches tall with the legs attached. – 11″ without legs. Top cooking surface is 8″ wide. The widest area of stove when together 13 1/4″, including the handles.
- Two Portable Handles. Two carry handles for easy portability.
- Three Removable Legs. For easy transporting and folding in tight pack.
- Made in The USA.
A MINIMAL WOOD USING COOK STOVE
What do you do when your propane runs out, and you don’t have large quantities of wood to devote to cooking?
Of course you need some alternate source of combustible material. Wood works great but in conventional wood burning stoves you will waste a great deal of wood in heat energy that didn’t go towards cooking the food.
The Grover Rocket Stove eliminated that problem entirely by allowing you to use small twigs, leaves, and pretty much any dry plant matter will do, such as weeds, dry sage brush, etc.
These Grover Rocket Stoves are handmade right here in the USA and are built to last a lifetime. With the heavy duty steel they are made of, they will not break inside or outside if dropped accidentally. Grover Rocket Stoves are built with cold rolled steel and are painted with black high temperature paint to withstand the heat.
With this new approved stove, the cross section is higher, allowing more oxygen for GASIFYING THE WOOD to help give a hotter fire for cooking.