|Material||Nylon, Polypropylene, Aluminum|
|Blanket Form||Emergency Blanket|
|Product Dimensions||144″L x 102″W|
- MANY USES: Can be used as a ground tarp, shelter, tent or emergency blanket when camping, hunting, backpacking or boating. Keep one in the trunk of your car for the unexpected!
- ALL WEATHER BLANKET: This unique blanket features a Mylar reflective side which can be used to reflect heat, create a radiant barrier, or signal for help. The other side is made of two layers of polypropylene, which creates a waterproof barrier and can be used as a blanket, tarp or shelter.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PACKABLE: This blanket weighs just over 3 pounds and packs down to 4” x 10” x 14″ inside the included carry bag.
- SUPER VERSATILE: Keep it close at hand and you’ll be surprised with all the use cases you’ll find: survival, park, beach change, etc.
- 10 REINFORCED TIE-DOWN GROMMETS: The grommets allow this survival blanket to be hung with ease or secured to reflect/deflect heat, and create a waterproof shelter. We test these grommets constantly and regularly make improvements.
There are no reviews yet.