There are a LOT of 5/6 gallon buckets in the world! And just like nearly all other food storage containers, they don’t help preserve what’s inside given that air is trapped in with the contents, slowly eating away the freshness.
With our AirScape Bucket inner lid, the air is forced out of any 3.5-5/6 gallon bucket so you can properly store whatever you have inside regardless of how full it is.
The patent-pending inner lid descends with the lowering contents so that it is always forcing the maximum amount of air out, keeping food much fresher much longer. This food storage revolution is great for preserving bulk coffee, flour, rice, legumes, pet food, chicken feed and much, much more.
This is like resealing with little air left, sealing it every time you open it.
Gamma Lids leave the air behind, as the bucket empties the more air is left leaving potential damage for your food.
WATCH A QUICK VIDEO ON HOW USEFUL THESE ARE CLICK HERE
Don’t just store it – preserve it!
- The patent-pending valve forces air out, then locks freshness in regardless of content amount
- Insect and rodent resistant
- The lid is made with BPA-Free and food-safe material
- Durable construction resists scratching and staining
- Fits standard bucket sizes from 3.5 to 5/6 gallon