Anoraks have become a staple for outdoorsmen due to their rugged design. Coupled with wool’s ability to repel water and retain heat, the Arcturus 100% Wool Anorak is guaranteed to be your toughest piece of outdoor gear.
- Made of 100% virgin wool
- Versatile lace-up collar allows for ventilation
- Pass-through front pocket keeps hands warm and provides storage for small items
- Wide oversized hood protects your face from the elements and is designed to be worn with a hat underneath
- Reinforced fabric around the shoulders allows you to carry your pack without damaging your anorak
- Oversized design allows for increased maneuverability
- 650 GSM and weighs just under 4 pounds (large size)
- Available in XS, S, M, L and XL. See our size guide for detailed measurements.
- We recommend selecting a size that’s 6-8” greater than your bare chest measurement. Please note, depending on your body type or personal preference, 6-8” may be too little or too much.
- The sleeve cuff should fall around your thumb knuckle so that if you make a fist, your whole hand is covered.
Wool does not absorb odors so if it’s not visibly stained, air out your anorak in a dry place for a day or two. Should you stain your wool anorak, simply clean it with some mild soap and water by dabbing (not scrubbing) the spot. Never machine wash your anorak. For best results, dry clean.