The North American Rescue Eagle RIG SERIES EAGLE IFAKS Advanced is a new low profile individual first aid kit designed with a protective hood and quick latch release to keep your life-saving equipment protected and rapidly accessible for deployment. Highlighted design advancements include easy-one hand quick release hood latch and zippers, detachable inner shock cord panel that detaches from the IFAK bag and attachment system that allows both vertical (MOLLE backing) and horizontal (3 in. belt loop) carriage orientations. Kits come in 3 configurations: Basic, with Combat Gauze, and Advanced.
One of NAR’s smallest IFAKs, complete with essential life-saving equipment for point-of-wounding and self-aid/buddy-aid care to address penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries.
- Tourniquet attached for quick deployment by banding it to inside of front opening flap
- Protective hood with quick latch release helps protect IFAK components and includes sewn in embroidered medical cross identifier
- Allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Quick pull latch and tab for easy one-handed opening
- Detachable (hook & loop backed) shock-cord inner panel adjusts to secure internal components & is easily removable for rapid access
- Kits come in 3 configurations: Basic, with Combat Gauze, and Advanced
- Can connect to the assault vest/body armor or to a duty/pistol belt
- Contains the essential equipment needed for self-aid/buddy-aid to address the top leading causes of potentially preventable death in a tactical environment
- Quick Pull Tab easily opens the kit with just one hand
- Has a unique, detachable shock-cord inner panel that can be adjusted to your internal components
- Inner panel is easily removable for easy access to your kit
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x 5 ft, Z-Fold Combat Gauze®
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway 28F with Lubricant
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Chest Seal Twin Pack
- 1 x ARS® Needle Decompression Kit (14 G x 3.25 in.)
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- Packaged: H 8 in. x W 4 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz