Concorde Sun-Xtender VRLA Sealed AGM Batteries
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH NOTICE CALL FOR SHIPPING QUOTE
PVX-690 12V, 65 AH 51LB
Sun Xtender PVX-690T Battery
Maintenance-Free, Valve-Regulated, Sealed Lead-Aced Battery. Designed for deep cycle / Back-up power photovoltaic applications.
- Copper Alloy Terminals for improved electrical connections.
- No exposed lead terminals. This change was incorporated to improve environmental safety and health.
- Threaded insert terminals are recessed to prevent short circuits across battery connections.1
- New cover is flat top design. No protruding or exposed vent valves.1
- Built in lifting handles, except PVX-490T, PVX-560T, and PVX-2240T.
- Reinforced container walls to reduce bulging.
- High Impact Strength Copolymer Polypropylene Case and Cover.
- Completely Sealed Valve Regulated Construction.
- Immobilized Electrolyte Non-Spillable.
- Maintenance Free Design Never Requires Watering.
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Micro-porous Glass Separators retain electrolyte.
- Flame Arresting Pressure Regulated Safety Valves.
- UL Recognized Systems Component.
- Positive Plates – Proprietary Lead Calcium Alloy- Negatives Plates – Lead Calcium.
- Low Self Discharge Rate Approximately 1 % per month at 25 C (77 F).
- Operate over a Wide Range of Temperatures from -40 C (-40 F) to +72 C (+160 F).
- Classified as "Non-Spillable Battery" for transport. Complies with DOT HMR49, Non-Hazardous Materials.
1 Threaded Insert "T" type Features.
Initial charge or recharge: 2.37 to 2.40 volts per cell at 25 C (77 F). Float charge: 2.20 to 2.22 volts per cell at 25 C (77 F). Equalize charge: 2.40 volts per cell at 25 C (77 F). Temperature compensation = ±3.75 mV. per cell per degree C [Reference to 25 C (77 F)]. This is for battery temperature (not ambient temperature) and is useful for battery temperatures from 0 C (32 F) to 40 C (104 F). Contact Concorde Battery Corporation for temperatures that exceed this range.
SUN-EXTENDER® Battery Specifications CLICK HERE
|Standard Terminals: All "T" batteries now incorporate copper alloy M8 terminals except the PVX-340T & PVX-420T which are M6. All batteries supplied with silicon bronze bolts, nuts, and washers as required for installation. No exposed lead terminals. This change was made to improve environmental safety and health. Optional Terminals: L Blade or Automotive post type terminals are available installed by adding the appropriate suffix: "L" for L Blade or "A" for automotive post. Handles: All part numbers include lifting handles except the PVX-490T, PVX-560T, and PVX-2240T. Ratings: Capacity ratings are stated at 77F (25 C) to 1.75 volts per cell. Drawings: Click on the part number in the table above or contact the factory.|
Also Known As:
Concorde’s proprietary, maintenance-free, valve-regulated lead acid batteries, employ non-spillable absorbed glassmat (AGM) technology. Immobilized electrolyte and thicklead calcium plates are compressed within a microfibrous silica glass mat envelope which provides excellent electrolyte absorption and retention with greater contact surface to plates compared to gelled batteries, resulting in higher capacity ratings and cyclic performance.
Lower self discharge rate – five times better than flooded batteries.Expected life cycles are 5000 cycles to 10% DOD, 1000cycles to 50% DOD. UL listed as a recognized system component.Meet DOT transportation requirements and are not restricted for shipment because they are exempted from hazardous materials category. All have copper alloy terminals and silicon bronze bolts. One year warranty.
Contact us for a shipping quote