Country Living Grain Mill Free Shipping
Due to a fire at Country Living, please allow an 12 week lead time!
With over three decades of proven quality, the USA made Country Living Grain mill gives you premium grinding ability at a mid-range price. Its industrial strength and ease of use set it apart from similarly sized mills on the market today. If you are searching for a consistent and high quality non-electric grain mill, the Country Living Grain Mill will certainly exceed expectations. Check out this grain mill’s reviews below for more information.
- 4-3/4″OD machined carbon steel burrs
- Lifetime warranty
- 15″H, 17-1/2 lb
It easily adjusts from fine to coarse and grinds virtually all dry grains and legumes, including wheat, corn, beans, peas and amaranth. In comparison to heavy, cast iron mills, its lighter aluminum body is much easier to handle and move around.
- Strong, aircraft aluminum body, stainless steel spring auger
- White, food-safe powder coating defies scratches, scuffs, dings and chips and keeps grain from ever touching aluminum body
- Two double-sealed ball bearings, spaced apart, increase the stability of the drive shaft and reduce bearing strain
- Large hopper holds up to 2 lb of wheat
- Big V-belt flywheel (12-1/4″OD) and comfortable 8″L handle add momentum to the turning action, require less energy than most hand-operated mills and make the mill easy to motorize.
MADE IN THE USA *LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Solid I-beam construction from cast aircraft aluminum
- Double sealed agricultural-grade bearings
- FDA approved, food-grade powder coating
- Stainless steel shaft
- High-carbon steel grinding plates
- Adjustable output; from cracked wheat to pastry flour in one pass
- Stainless steel spring auger designed for small grains. Large auger for dry corn or dry beans is sold separately.
- This mill is not intended to grind wet grain.
A rugged and durable mill, designed to last for generations.
*Lifetime Warranty includes all parts, except the grinding plates which are a wear item. Grinding plate longevity will vary depending on usage, but you can expect them to easily last for several years with daily home use.