NSF Listed (Electric and Sanitary), the D-20 is built to handle large volume food dehydrating and is the perfect size for a small business, restaurant or chef as well as the avid home food processor. Loaded with innovative design and function, the multi-functional touch screen control has been developed for creating up to six customized dehydrating recipes. Additionally, three steps within each recipe can be created to program multiple drying temperatures, dehydrating times and fan speeds. A Hygrometer is included for monitoring humidity levels. The units 4 – three speed fans can generate up to three levels of wind velocity to produce the perfect stage of dehydration. There is also a fan only function to cool the heated food at the end of the dehydration cycle or it can be used to cool the dehydrator making it cool to touch.
The interior and exterior housing is built from 22 gauge, 304 series, food-grade stainless steel and includes 1 inch thick insulation between the inner and outer stainless steel walls. The insulation helps to maintain consistent drying temperatures and efficient use of energy to keep temperature fluctuations to a minimum. Dehydration temperatures can be selected from ambient to 180°F. A unique removable racking system and removable back motor housing compartment are also featured for performing routine cleaning and maintenance. The D-20 includes 20 stainless steel shelves for up to 52 square feet of drying space.
This food dehydrator features a specially designed removable 2-piece front door, making this dehydrator extra cleaning friendly. The inner portion of the front door channels moisture through the perforations, while the outer section creates a barrier which makes moisture collection possible.
• Stainless Steel Construction
• Equipped with 4 Heating Elements Powered by 800 Watts Each
• 1″ Thick Insulation
• Removable Rear Heating Panels
• 2-Piece Front Door with Exclusive Moisture Removal Design
• Touch Screen Controller
• 4 X 3-Speed Motors
• Fan Motors – 0.55A, 3000RPM
• Fans – 5-Blade, 7.5″ Dia., Aluminum
• 220/240V 50/60Hz
• Plug Type: Twist Lock (Turnlok) L6-20P
• 24″W x 26 1/2″D x 33 1/2″ + 6″ (Leg)
Touch Screen Controller:
• Quick Start – Ideal for Drying Projects that only need one consistent set temperature for a predetermined amount of time at an optimal Fan Speed.
• My Recipes – Allows you to setup your own Customized Drying Projects. You can set Temperature and/or Fan Speed adjustment (called “Steps”).
• Run Fans Only – Useful as a cooling sequence for product that may need cooling before removal. Also can be used to cool dehydrator after a long heat cycle.
• Run Last Program – This will Run the last program that was selected from the My Recipes list. Will display the user entered name of program in space below icon.