Excalibur 3900 Dehydrator!
This is the successor to the discontinued 2900 series
Excalibur 3900 Deluxe Series 9-Tray Food Dehydrator from Excalibur ®
Available in Black or White Case – Both models have black trays and a black door.
Included with the Excalibur 3900 Food Dehydrator in addition to the Free “Preserve It Naturally” book:
- (9) Polyscreen Mesh Screens
- (9) Polycarbonate Trays
- Excalibur Owner’s Instruction Manual which includes the Free 24 Page Dehydrating Guide and Recipes.
Excalibur, the first name in food dehydration, presents their Top of the Line 3000 Heavy Duty Series, featuring the exclusive turbo charged Parallexx Drying System.
The 3000 Deluxe Series offers the ultimate versatility, dependability and quality construction Excalibur is known for. This Series is designed to last over 20 years and built to the highest specifications with upgraded electrical components and innovative plastics. This series also comes with a standard 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Unique Features of The 3900 Deluxe Series Excalibur Model
- Upgraded Electrical Components, such as:
- Higher Cycle Life Thermostat
- Higher Duty Rating Heating Element
- Heavy Duty Motor
- Higher Grade Innovative Plastic Components
- 10 year Limited Manufactures Warranty
Excalibur 3900 Deluxe Series 9-Tray Food Dehydrator Specifications:
- 7″ FAN
- 600 Watts
- Weight 23 lbs
- 9 – 15″ x 15″ Trays
- 110V, 60 HZ
- Unit Dimensions: 12 1/2″ H X 17″ W x 19 “D
- 15 Square Feet of Drying area
- Adjustable Thermostat
- 85 – 155 degrees
- The Ultimate in Versatility – Removable door and trays – This is a MUST – in order to use every other tray or no trays at all, allowing you to dry large items, make yogurt, raise breads, dry crafts, bloom rice, dry sprouted breads, dry pie crust and more.. You do not have to be taken apart to check drying or add more food.
- Almost unbreakable, FDA approved for Food Contact trays.
- Inserts make cleaning a snap.
- Controlled environment for a wide variety of uses.
- 24 page recipe book included with each unit
- CE Safety Certified
- 10 year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
European styled unit, great for year round counter use. Large enough for quantity drying.
9 trays with 15 square feet of drying area. 1 1/4″ of clearance between shelves. Weight limit per shelf: 12 pounds
The Excalibur 3900 Deluxe Series Food Dehydrator includes a 24 page instruction manual with tips on getting started with your new Excalibur Dehydrator, how to prepare your foods for dehydration, and recipes for dehydrating jerky, nuts, raisin bread, pasta, yogurt, cheese, and even drying photos.
- Turbo Charged Parallexx Horizontal-Airflow Drying System. Complete drying system in rear. (includes thermostat and fan). The Parallexx design, with a temperature controlled, fan forced, horizontal drying system mounted in the rear is exclusive to the 2000 and higher Series. The same features found in Excalibur’s USDA approved $3500.00 commercial model…in an affordable home unit. Cool air is drawn in the back, heated, and distributed evenly across each tray. During the dehydration process, warm air removes moisture from foods and is pushed out the front of the machine.
- Easy to clean… Spills fall on seamless bottom. Flexible mesh tray inserts (Polyscreens) hold food above the tray frames.
- Horizontal drying provides even drying, eliminating tray re-stacking. Fast drying… you don’t lose heat because you don’t have to take your Excalibur apart to change the tray sequence.
- Adjustable thermostat allows perfect drying every time. Range: 85º -145º F. The adjustable thermostat can be set for a specific temperature, in increments of 5º F
- Square design increases drying area “25%” with no holes in center of tray. The square design makes it easy to spread puree for fruit leathers and rollups, using Paraflexx Food Drying Sheets, plastic wrap, or parchment paper tray liners.
- Versatile… Trays can be removed to expand drying chamber.
- Removable door and trays – An Excalibur does not have to be taken completely apart to check drying or add more food. Each tray rests on its own support, making it easy to slide each one in and out, as needed. Especially useful when removing thinner slices that finished drying first. It only takes a few seconds to check a tray, thus your food doesn’t have time to cool to any material degree.
- Almost unbreakable and FDA approved polycarbonate trays. Excalibur trays are dishwasher safe.
Why Excalibur?: With 35 years of manufacturing excellence, the Excalibur Food Dehydrator sets the industry standard for design, quality, and dependability. The Parallexx design, with a temperature controlled, fan forced, horizontal drying system mounted in the rear is the same features found in Excalibur’s NSF Commercial Dehydrators …in an affordable home unit. Excalibur the first name in food dehydration presents our Economy 2000 Series, featuring the exclusive turbo charged Parallexx Drying System. The 2000 Series offers the same versatility, and quality construction as Excalibur’s Top of the Line units – at an affordable price. Only Excalibur offers the Turbo Charge Parallexx Drying System. Millions have re-discovered the benefits of food dehydration. Healthy, nutritious and tasty food at a huge savings. Excalibur makes drying easy. For centuries food has been dried in the sun or open air- a lengthy, messy and difficult process inviting contamination and spoilage. With the introduction of electric dehydrators the drying process was improved. But most manufactures offered round stackable models with a heating unit in the bottom. Excalibur pioneered a rear-mounted equipment package allowing horizontal or parallel air flow. The Parallexx System – and Continues to be the worldwide leader in dehydration technology and innovation. Every Excalibur Model has a combined knowledge of over 35 years of dehydration research and development, making Excalibur Dehydrators the Best in the World.
- Save Money – Buy food on sale, in bulk, or in season and save 50% or more
- Great taste- All Excalibur models are a “flavor concentrators” each bite is a mouth watering burst of flavor
- Easy – Wash, slice and dry. Much easier than canning or freezing
- Quick- Excalibur dries from 2 to 10 times faster than most other dehydrators
- Space Saving- Dried Foods Reduce in size and store easier than canned or frozen
- Healthy – Drying preserves nutrients and enzymes/ no additive or preservatives
There are no reviews yet.