Transit bags not only protect your Engel fridge/freezer with a layer of insulation, but they also offer a heavy-duty foil layer on the inner side that reflects direct sunlight and long wave radiation. The high-quality gray canvas outer layer comes with an accessory pocket and vents. The bag covers the entire unit and is easy to open – simply unzip the bag on top. The bags work with the corresponding Engel Transit Slide Lok. Breathing holes are built into the compressor will not overheat. Transit bags are available to fit the following models: MT17, MT27, MT35, MR040, MT45, MT60, MT60 Combi, and MT80.
- Durable outer protective canvas (TBAG17, TBAG27 and TBAGECL40 are light gray, all the rest are dark gray)
- Insulating and shock absorbing inner layer adds to the insulating factor of your Engel freezer
- Highly reflective inner foil layer designed to reflect the long wave heat of the sun
- Increases the overall performance of your Engel freezer especially if your Engel is exposed to any direct sunlight
- Quality zipper allows normal access to your freezer
- Plastic mesh in the right places allows your freezer to vent itself and operate normally
- Outer layer: Wax impregnated canvas
- Middle layer: Foam insulation
- Inner layer: Reflective foil
There are no reviews yet.