The P3 Global Solar 12v 62 Watt Military Grade Portable Charger Sunlinq-7-Camo is a military grade solar-energized power generator for mobile power needs. Incorporating solid state, thin-film, PowerFLEX™ solar technology, the P3 provides an excellent choice for situations that require lightweight, durable, silent power. Re-charge batteries, power communication equipment and mobile electronics, plus reduce the battery logistic challenge with the P3. It provides silent energy independence to the user. This portable flexible solar panel may not operate or charge certain electronic devices such as a laptop computer. Some portable electronic equipment batteries require higher voltage that the solar panel can supply. Please contact us with your specifications if you are uncertain about the application.
The P3 Portable Power Pack is used worldwide to provide users an alternate power generator for charging lead-acid, Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel-Metal-Hydride (NiMH) and Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries. The P3 will enable extended missions, provide energy security, restore power silently and can provide power for remote, portable surveillance equipment.
A primary battery can only be used once. Secondary batteries can be recharged several hundred times. Recent studies show that a P3 solar charger pays for itself in fewer than fifteen recharges. That is equivalent to several hundred FREE BATTERIES!
Twice the power to weight ratio of alternative solar generators, the P3 is ideal for situations requiring power renewal to batteries and mobile electronics.
The P3 Portable Power Pack folds for easy transport and storage.
- Attention Buyers: This foldable solar panel is rated to power 12 volt electronic devices; the electronic devices you wish to use may require adapters and other hardware to function properly. Please contact one of our tech people with your equipment specifications if you are uncertain about the application.
- Portable and lightweight (Folded Size 11 x 9 x 1.3)
- Available in 30 and 62 watts
- Tough rip-stop nylon backing
- 12 and 24 VDC rated products
- Weatherproof and UV resistant
- Anti-glint coating eliminates reflection
- Velcro pouch for cables and controllers
- Built-in reverse current diode protection
- SAE 2-prong water-resistant trailer plug
- Continues to power under cloudy/overcast skies
- Colors available in Black or Woodland Camo
- Powers field electronics; sensors, phones, radios, GPS, portable lighting, etc
There are no reviews yet.