The P3 is a military grade solar-energized power generator for mobile power needs. Incorporating solid state, thin-film, PowerFLEX™ solar technology, the P3 provides an excellent choice for situations that require lightweight, durable, silent power. Re-charge batteries, power communication equipment and mobile electronics, plus reduce the battery logistic challenge with the P3. It provides silent energy independence to the user. This portable flexible solar panel may not operate or charge certain electronic devices such as a laptop computer. Some portable electronic equipment batteries require higher voltage that the solar panel can supply. Please contact us with your specifications if you are uncertain about the application.
The P3 Portable Power Pack is used worldwide to provide users an alternate power generator for charging lead-acid, Nickel Cadmium (NiCd), Nickel-Metal-Hydride (NiMH) and Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries. The P3 will enable extended missions, provide energy security, restore power silently and can provide power for remote, portable surveillance equipment.
Accessories Included: 12.5ft SAE to SAE Extention Cable, SAE to Ring Connection, SAE to FCLA Receptacle, SAE to MCLA, SAE to 2.5mmID x 5.5mmOD BARREL PLUG , and SAE to 2.1mmID x 5.5mmOD BARREL PLUG.
- Attention Buyers: This foldable solar panel is rated to power 12 volt electronic devices; the electronic devices you wish to use may require adapters and other hardware to function properly. Please contact one of our tech people with your equipment specifications if you are uncertain about the application.
- Portable and lightweight (Folded Size 10.5 x 8.5 x 1.2)
- Available from 15 to 55 watts
- Tough rip-stop nylon backing
- 12 and 24 VDC rated products
- Weatherproof and UV resistant
- Anti-glint coating eliminates reflection
- Velcro pouch for cables and controllers
- Built-in reverse current diode protection
- SAE 2-prong water-resistant trailer plug
- Continues to power under cloudy/overcast skies
- Colors available in Desert Camo or Woodland Camo
- Powers field electronics; sensors, phones, radios, GPS, portable lighting, etc.
Perfect for charging:
• Rechargeable Batteries
• GPS Devices
• Laptop Computers
• 2-way Radios
• Satellite & Cell Phones
• PDAs MP3 Players
• Satellite Terminals
• Thermal Imaging Camera’s
• Laser Rangefinders
|Deployed, mm:||699 x 635 x 1.0|
|Deployed, inches:||6 x 12.5 x 0.7|
|Folded, mm:||152 x 318 x 17.8|
|Folded, inches:||6 x 12.5 x 0.7|
|Weight: kg (Ib)||.34 (.75 )|
|Max Output:||30 watt (25v at 1200mA)|