New model from GQ Electronics LLC, Seattle, USA
This GQ GMC-600+ Geiger counter is a portable nuclear radiation detector. It detects Alpha, Beta, Gamma, X-Ray Radiation and can be used as a continuous radiation monitor or used as a personal dosimeter.
Nuclear radiation is invisible but threatening to human health, and environmental safety. This meter detects and visualizes the radiation in real-time and records the historical data for future analysis.
The thoughtful design provides easy-to-use basic features as well as advanced features for user to explore.
- Accumulative dosimeter for personal use
- Independent calibration
- Fast reading in a couple of second
- Data logging record first, playback later
- Large display provide more information
- Adjustable backlight and contrast
- GMC data viewer iOS App
- Open protocol
- Swivel display
- USB cable – Mini-USB Type B (M) to USB Type C (M)
- Black Anti Dust Bag
- One USB driver includes our softwares
- GMC 600+ Device Unit (Tube installed: LND-7317)
- User Guide & Safety Card
Tests food, water from a polluted environment.
Protects you from overdose X-Ray radiation from hospital/cancer treatment.
Tests antique, building material.
Always a good choice for you to make sure your new house is safe in radiation level.
Perfect choice for analyzing data for science project.
More details and further information:
Please check our Technical Resources for:
- User interface simulation software
- Menu interface screen copy
- Operation model illustration
- Software interface (window base)