The GOAL ZERO YETI 1000X LITHIUM PORTABLE POWER STATION PORTABLE POWER STATION run lights to laptops, refrigerators to power tools, run all your devices with the clean and quiet Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Portable Power Station. Designed to be the most versatile and innovative power station on the market, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 features a patent-pending 1500W AC inverter designed to tackle any job, both indoors and out. No more extension cords, no more gasoline, no more fumes- simply put, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is dependable power at the push of a button so you can power anything, anywhere.
- Battery Capacity: 1045Wh (10.8V, 96.8Ah)
- Power Output: USB (4x), 12V, AC (2x)
- Weight: 40 lbs (18.1 kg)
- Recharge by: Wall (AC) or Solar
- Ideal for: Tablets, Laptops, Fridge, TV, Backup, Emergency, Medical, Lights, Power Tools
- Chainable: No
- Power at the Push of a Button – From USB to AC, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 Lithium features the outputs you need to get the job done whether you’re indoors or out. The multi-stage surge capability of the patent-pending 1500W AC inverter sets a new industry standard for portable power and allows you to power more devices than ever before – power tools, electric kettles, refrigerators, and more.
- High-Quality, Replaceable Lithium Pack and Informative Display – The Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is built with a replaceable lithium battery, similar to what you would find in an electric car. Each high-quality battery is meticulously checked and rechecked for safety, and is continuously monitored by an internal, sophisticated management system. Also built into the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is a real-time informative display, featuring a runtime/recharge time estimator, as well as a battery level monitor and an output/input meter.
- Easily Rechargeable with no noise, no fumes – Keeping the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 charged and ready is as simple as plugging it in – to an AC outlet or even a solar panel (sold separately). Left alone, it will hold a charge for 10-12 months so it’ll be ready for that unexpected blackout. Since it doesn’t run on gasoline, the Goal Zero Yeti 1000 is completely safe to run inside a house, tent, or car.
4 high-speed USB ports (2.4A). Great for your phones, tablets, and wearables.12V
The 12V best charges all your 12V powered devices. (10A, 120W max)AC Inverter
Plug in your device just as you would the wall. There are two AC Outlets (pure-sine wave, 1500W, 3000W surge)
WHAT TO POWER FROM THE GOAL ZERO YETI 1000 LITHIUM:
Smartphones, Lights, Camera Equipment, Tablets,12V Appliances, Laptops, CPAP, Display Monitors, Blenders, Speakers, Drills, Grills/Smokers, Power Tools, TV/Electronics, Fridges, etc.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO CHARGE YOUR DEVICE FROM GOAL ZERO POWER PACKS?
It takes the same amount of time to charge your device from a Goal Zero power pack as it does from the wall.
When charging gear with the Yeti 1000 Lithium, take note of the LCD Battery Display. If you plug in devices that have a high power requirement (a large refrigerator), the charge level of the Yeti can drop very quickly and you may not get exactly 1000Wh of energy. Also, especially when using the AC power output, the Goal Zero Yeti will be converting the energy from the DC power of the battery to the AC power needed by your device. Although your Goal Zero Yeti has a highly efficient inverter, there is still some energy lost in the conversion and you will not get the full rated capacity of the battery.
COLD WEATHER USAGE:
Cold temperatures (below freezing) can impact the Yeti’s battery capacity. If you’ll be living off-grid in sub-zero conditions, we recommend keeping your Yeti 1000 Lithium in an insulated cooler, connected to a power source (solar panels), and charging your gear. The natural heat generated by the Yeti 1000 Lithium contained in an insulated cooler will keep battery capacity at its highest.
STORAGE AND DOWNTIME MAINTENANCE
Having your Yeti 1000 Lithium connected to a power source, like a solar panel or wall outlet, between adventures or while in storage keeps its battery healthy and topped off. This prolongs battery life and will ensure your Yeti 1000 Lithium is charged and ready to go all day, every day.
If you can’t keep the Yeti 1000 Lithium plugged into a power source during storage, fully-charge your Yeti 1000 Lithium every 10-12 months and store in a cool, dry place. Failure to maintain the Yeti 1000 Lithium by following these steps can result in battery damage which will void the product warranty.