THE HEAVY DUTY ROCKET STOVE. AN ECONOMY PRODUCT TO MAKE SURE YOUR FAMILY WILL HAVE HOT FOOD AND CAN BOIL CLEAN DRINKING WATER… NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
ROCKET STOVES FOR HOT MEALS IN HARD TIMES
The popularity of this type of stove is rapidly rising in the United States and other areas of the world due to excessive energy costs. With the obvious growing economic unrest we are experiencing, people are flocking to ideas such as the Rocket Stove to ensure they’ll be eating hot meals no matter how bad the economic situation becomes.
Also, replace the “traditional campfire” for cooking and boiling water. Clean burning with low smoke output. (see demonstration videos)
HOW TO USE YOUR ROCKET STOVE
Lighting a fire in these Rocket Stoves usually takes only one match, if you follow these instructions and/or just practice a bit.
- 1. Wad up one or two pieces of paper and drop them down the top of your stove so that they can drop right to the bottom of the rocket stove.
- 2. Next put two pieces of small dry kindling in the feed hole and drop a couple of additional one inch (1”) size wads of paper down the top.
(You can also drop two or three 4 inch long and ¼ inch diameter kindling pieces of wood or twigs down the top.)
- 3. Next roll up a piece of newspaper or start a twig on fire, and put it into the rocket stove under the plate into the bottom chamber. This chamber is used as the air intake after the fire gets going.
Don’t over stuff the stove when getting it started otherwise it will be harder to get it started. If you have a shortage of newspaper, you can use junk mail/magazines etc, which for us is a virtually endless supply.
- 4. Experiment with lighting your rocket stove and keeping it going. We have found that after the chamber gets quite hot, you can increase the size of your wood (if you have access to larger pieces) so you won’t have to tend it as much.
- 5. When you are finished cooking and your Rocket Stove has cooled down, you can use the handle and gently bump the tongue on the ground to dump out the ashes and is ready to use again.
- Small Amount of Fuel. You can cook a hot meal with extremely small amount of wood.
- Efficient Burning. Very little ashes left when done.
- Low Smoke. Because of the clean burning nature of the Rocket Stove, there is very little smoke to be inhaled in the lungs. Or smoke to be seen from far away.
- Boil Clean Drinking Water in under 12 minutes, from any water source. (run water through a simple coffee filter first to remove solids)
- Cook Serious Meals. This replaces a small barbeque grill. Also replaces a propane camp stove. Can heat a pot of soup, spaghetti noodles, fish or chicken or boil water in under 12 minutes. (see demonstration videos)
- No Excessive Wood Gathering. Replace the mess and excessive wood gathering of a “traditional fire” when camping or at the beach.
- Fun For the Kids to cook hot dogs and plump marshmallows when on vacation, in the forest, or at the beach. (Or at home in the backyard.)
- Fire Can Be at Standing Height. Stove can be placed on the ground like a traditional fire, OR because of the legs, stove can be placed on a solid surface table top. (note: this is a stove with a fire. So always protect from uncontrolled fires.)
- Portable Size. Stands only 13 inches tall with the legs attached. Top cooking surface is 8″ wide.
- Portable Handle. Easy to carry handle for fast portability.
- Insulated with Perlite. Insulated with perlite which keeps your heat focused right to your pot and is also unbreakable like clay would be.
- FREE 7″ Aluminum Top Plate. To cook with soup cans or even out the heat on your cooking pots.
- Made in The USA.