Growing Non-GMO Organic Broccoli Sprouting Seeds
- Difficulty: Easy
- Recommended Seeding: 2 tbsp per quart jar, sprouting tray, terra cotta sprouter, or sprout bag
- Initial Soak Time: 4-6 hours
- Rinse Frequency: 2-3 times per day
- Days to Harvest: 4-6 days
- Flavor: Bright, tangy, and verdant (similar to radish)
- Nutrients: Sulforaphane, Calcium, Fiber, Protein, Potassium, Iron, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, Vitamins A, C, Folic Acid
- Calories: About 8 calories per 1 cup serving
About Organic Broccoli Sprout Seeds
Whether using a seed sprouting jar, sprouting tray, terra cotta sprouter, or sprout bag, add about 2 tbsp broccoli sprout seeds to your container and allow seeds to soak initially for 4-6 hours. After the initial soaking, continue to rinse broccoli sprouting seeds 2-3x per day and immediately drain, not allowing water to sit and soak again. Rinse sprout seeds 2-3x per day for 4-6 days, keeping organic broccoli sprouts fresh, crunchy, and hydrated without waterlogging. Non-GMO broccoli sprouts are ready to harvest in 4-6 days, ready for fresh use with a bright, tangy, and verdant crunch (similar to radish sprouts) and only about 8 calories per cup. In the last 20 years, Non-GMO organic broccoli sprouts have gained worldwide popularity for being rich in sulforaphane, an organic compound found in cruciferous vegetables that studies have linked to treating many ailments and diseases including cancer-causing radical free cells.
More Than A Sprouting Seed
Brassica oleracea var. italica, or more commonly known as broccoli or Calabrese broccoli, is native to the Mediterranean region and has been bred and cultivated for improved human consumption since the Roman Empire in 6 BC. While being a popular vegetable crop grown for its healthy and tender flowering head, broccoli has also gained worldwide popularity over the past 20 years for its dense, abundant nutrition content known to contain 10-50x more sulforaphane, vitamins, amino acids, alkalines, and living enzymes than its fully matured counterpart. Sulforaphane-rich superfoods, such as organic broccoli sprouts, have been found to help alleviate a number of maladies including chronic inflammation and cancer-causing free radicals. A delicious and subtle way to introduce more broccoli into your family’s diet!
Wholesale Non-GMO Organic Broccoli Sprouting Seeds Per Package:
- 4 oz – Wholesale – Approximately 36,000 Seeds
- 8 oz – Wholesale – Approximately 72,000 Seeds
- 16 oz – Wholesale – Approximately 144,000 Seeds
- 2.5 lb – Bulk Seeds – Approximately 360,000 Seeds
- 5 lb – Bulk Seeds – Approximately 720,000 Seeds
- 35 lb – Bulk Seeds – Approximately 5,040,000 Seeds
4-6 Days. Brassica oleracea var. italica. Non-GMO. Organic. High Germination. Up to 50x more nutrients than fully matured raw broccoli, organic broccoli sprout seeds offer more nutritional benefits without needless calories, sugar, or fats. Non-GMO organic broccoli sprouts are a recognized superfood rich in sulforaphane, an essential compound linked to help relieve inflammation and cancer-causing free radicals. Ready to harvest in only 4-6 days, organic broccoli sprouts are a wonderful way to introduce more vegetables, vitamins, and vigor into your family’s diet! Wholesale and bulk seeds available. ~9,000 seeds/oz.
There are no reviews yet.