Outback Power’s new OUTBACK POWER VFXR2812A 2800 WATT 12 VDC VENTED INVERTER/CHARGER allow you to operate in off-grid or grid-tied applications. Think FX on steroids! Programmable for 7 different modes of operation, including generator assist and advanced battery charging, the FXR series inverter/chargers are ready to be used in nearly any scenario. And the exclusive modular system architecture means that increased power output is just an additional FXR inverter/charger away!
- Both off-grid and grid-tied functionality in one unit
- FXR inverter/chargers require a MATE3 to add OPTICS RE to monitor and control system performance
- Single-phase 120V, Sinewave Output in 12V, 24V, or 48V Versions
- 2000W, 2500W or 3000W Sealed Models
- 2800W, 3500W or 3600W Vented Models
- Programmable for 7 different modes with generator assist
- Intelligent battery charging with expanded parameters to accomodate new technologies including Lithium Ion and Aqueous Ion
- Modular, stackable design for up to 9 inverters in 3-phase system and up to 10 inverters in a grid-tied 24V or 48V system
- Up to 93% operating efficiency
- NEMA 1 die-cast aluminum chassis designed to operate in the harshest environmental conditions such as high temperatures, humidity or corrosive salt air
- Corrosion-resistant internal components
- Field upgradable software
- Standard 5-Year Warranty with Optional 10-Year Extension directly through Manufacturer (see DOCUMENTS tab above for form)
NOTE: All models are listed to UL1741-SA, except for the 12V models.
There are no reviews yet.