For the price there is none better USA MADE
It’s the best corn mill we have ever carried: solid, heavy and fast, it produces smooth, evenly ground corn meal and is fully adjustable from fine to coarse. The Tooth Auger (#1171295) is used for dry grains onlyand the Worm Auger (#1171300) is used for wet and oily grains.
- Large hopper holds up to 2 lb of corn, grain or beans; output is up to 10 lb per hour.
- Ideal for grinding soft or hard grains for cereal and bread; corn; nut meats; and coffee beans.
- It will even produce powder-fine, bakery-quality flour if you grind it twice.
- Grinding plates (3-3⁄4″OD) are made of hardened iron alloy for clog resistance and long life.
- Plate cover directs corn meal and flour downward into a bowl, preventing messes.
- Rugged cast iron body, 9-1⁄4″L crank, 15-3⁄4″H
- Clamps to surfaces up to 1-1⁄2″ thick or can be bolted down.
- 12 lb.