Complete, up to date, how-to information on raising turkeys, form young poults to delicious, thick-breasted birds. This book covers:
* Selecting the right turkey for your flock.
* Housing, feeding, raising and dressing turkeys.
* Disease control and turkey health.
* Packaging, preserving and preparing turkey.
* Plans for a low-cost, small turkey shelter.
* Production costs, equipment and supplies.
* Addresses of state poultry specialists.
* Sources of information and supplies.
There are no reviews yet.