Samlex America Evolution Series
The 120V output waveform of the NEW Samlex Evolution series inverters is a pure sine wave like the waveform of the grid power. Therefore you get cleaner power, and loads run faster, quieter, and cooler!
The NEW Samlex EVO-2224 Inverter/Charger is an all in one solution – a pure sine wave inverter, battery charger, and transfer switch. The EVO inverter/charger can accept input from the grid, a generator, or a solar charge controller, to charge a bank of batteries – and all can be connected at the same time. The unit will automatically switch between power sources as they become available, ensuring the batteries are charging efficiently, and the AC loads are being powered without delay. For example – when you lose power, the EVO is programmed to switch to generator, or battery/inverter mode to power your refrigerator, sump pump, lights etc. When the power comes back up, your equipment automatically returns to grid power, and the grid simultaneously charges your batteries for future use.
- Boats, RVs, trucks, specialty vehicles
- Alternative energy, off-grid, cabins, remote locations, areas with unreliable utility power
- Back-up and emergency power applications
- Pure sine wave output for the cleanest signal
- Adaptive 3 or 4 stage battery charger with equalization reduces excess charging time and extends life of the battery
- Under 16ms transfer speed from Grid/Genrator to Inverter for quick and seamless power conversion. And zero transfer time when switching from Inverter back to Grid so there’s no interruption to the load.
- 2 separate programmable AC inputs for Grid and Generator for simultaneous connection. User determines what the min and max thresholds are to switch from Grid or Generator to Inverter.
- For solar charging, connect a solar charge controller directly to the EVO though the Battery Charger external DC Input
- 3X surge power to power demanding loads and Active Power Boost allowing you to size your inverter smaller to handle heavy surge loads (and save on costs!)
- 2 internal fans are speed controlled based on 5 different temperature sensors. This reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by cooling only where and when needed.
- Optional remote control (sold separately – item code SAMEVORC) for datalogging and programming
- ETL safety listed to stringent UL standards (with Marine Supplement): 1741, 458, and to CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01. EMI/EMC compliant with FCC Part 15(B), Class B and RoHS Compliant
- 2 Year Limited Warranty