Max solar energy system
$1,600 Average 10-year net cost
Sol-Ark 8K a la carte
Just the System Perfect for those who are wanting to upgrade an existing solar system
Next Generation Efficiency 3X Better! Only 4% losses vs. 14% in today’s battery based systems
Grid Tied, Hybrid, or Off-Gird Manages power from Solar, Battery, Grid, Load, and Generator simultaneously
Flexible Sol-Ark is expandable from 5 to 32 (10 kW) solar panels and 0-32 batteries.
5-Year Standard Warranty 10-Year extended warranty available
ULTRA-EFFICIENT SOLAR PANELS
LONG LASTING OUR PANELS ARE RATED TO LAST FOR OVER 50 YEARS
TOUGH RESISTANT TO BASEBALL-SIZED HAIL AND ARE SELF-CLEANING
BEST BANG-FOR-THE-BUCK OUR PANELS OFFER A PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN COST AND PERFORMANCE
POWERFUL 300 WATT 60 CELL PANELS
$26,556 Up Front (Max)
$7,967 Federal Tax Credit
$16,983 10-year Electric Bill Savings
$1,606 Average 10-year net cost
WHY YOU NEED PORTABLE SOLAR POWER:
BECAUSE THESE 15 CRITICAL INFASTRUCTURE SYSTEMS ALL RELY ON THE U.S. POWER GRID:
- Healtchare & Public Schools
- Government facilities
- Commercial Facilities
- Defense Industrial Base
- Nuclear Reactors & Materials
- Chemical Facilities
- Water & Power
- Food & Agriculture
- Dams: Flood Control
- Emergency Services
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
GEOMAGNETIC STORMS (SIMILAR TO EMP)
Solar Flares are similar to EMP in their’ destruction but occur naturally. There have been several devastating solar flares in 1859 & 1921 but it was before the electronic age. They are not predictable and we have a chance of ~1% per year. Add that up over 10 years and we have ~12% chance of massive of long term power loss / loss of life. U.S.S.R. tests showed even power cables buried underground would be burned up.
ElectroMagnetic Pulse (EMP) delivered through a nuclear weapon has been researched by Russia and China. N.Korea gained access to many nuclear engineers after the U.S.S.R collapse. Iran and N.Korea worked closely together on ballistic missile technology. And unfortunately N.Korea demonstrated fission warhead capability in 2016. Ted Koppel reports a first strike would likely be both cyberattack combined with EMP. What may surprise you is 4 states passed legislation to begin protecting critical portions of their’ electrical grid against EMP and Geomagnetic Storms. The protections being discussed and implemented will not protect homes or businesses.
SOLAR FLARE EXAMPLES: (SIMILAR TO EMP)
- NASA July 2014 report states there is approximately 12% chance of Solar Flare over the next 10 years
- Hydro-Quebec Storm of 1989 was only a 1x event and affected 7Million people
- Railroad Storm in 1921 was 10x bigger (10x event) than the Quebec above and affected all of North America!
- – If it occurred today, blackout would last 4-10 years
- Carrington Event in 1859 was 100x bigger (100x event) than above Quebec event and it was felt Worldwide
- – Penetrated miles into Atlantic ocean to melt telegraph cables
- – Another (100x event) narrowly missed Earth July 2012
A large scale Cyberattack on America is very likely according to Investigative journalist Ted Koppel. A crippling first strike can be fought with laptops instead of large armies. The Electrical Grid requires constant internet communication to carefully balance generation vs. demand. The same Programmable Logic Controllers that were infected with the Stuxnet virus damaging Iran centrifuges are used to control electric generators and power distribution. But you probably didn’t hear about ~1000 power plants in US and Europe that got infected with a Russian virus in 2014. “Dragonfly” just seemed to be just waiting for a command to execute something. Grid security is as strong as the lower common denominator. Deregulation has allowed many small companies to provide power who can’t afford cyber security the big companies used to provide.
- US outages happen every 4 days due to Cyberattacks and a small number of physical attacks
- Russian SW bug “Dragonfly” infected 1000 power plants in US & Europe July 2014
- Ted Koppel’s 2015 book “Lights Out” says attack is likely
- Russia’s “BlackEnergy” Malware brings down Ukraine Dec 2015 and leaves ~300K people w/o power
- Israel paralyzed by largest ever cyberattack likely by Iran Jan 2016
There are no reviews yet.