Steiner Optics DBAL-A3 (Dual Beam Laser – Advanced 3)
The DBAL-A3 is the first eye-safe IR laser pointer, IR illuminator and green laser pointer in a single compact unit. Features an adjustable IR illuminator for better illumination at longer ranges, dual activation switches and high/low power modes. The DBAL-A3 class 1/3R Civilian, based on the standard issue DBAL-A3 brings the latest advances in IR and laser technology to the civilian market with its dual beam reliability for extreme accuracy in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A3 is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter acquisition.
Ships With: DBAL, Quick Release Throw Lever Mount, 7″ Remote Cable Pressure Pad Switch, Optical Pattern Generators, Nylon Pouch, Allen Wrench, 3v Lithium Battery (1) & Ops Manual.
- Low-profile windage and elevation adjusters
- Dual remote cable ports – remote fire and visible override
- High and low power modes
- Single laser activation switch – tap and release for momentary activation, tap twice for 5 minute continuous on
- Activation/Low battery indicator light
- 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, MIL-SPEC Type III Hardcoat Anodized Body
- Attach to any Picatinny rail using patented, self-adjusting Quick Release HT Mount
- Visible green laser
- Weight (w/ batteries, dust cover, rail mount, and dual cable remote switch)* 7.7 ±0.4 oz. / 218 ±11.2 grams
- Submersible to 10 m for 2 hours
- Top choice for military units worldwide
- Available in black and desert sand
Export of Night Vision Equipment or related accessories (such as manuals) is strictly regulated by the US Department of State in accordance with the guidelines of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). It is a major crime to ship or carry US manufactured night vision devices outside the borders of the United States, punishable by fines and prison sentences. Ignorance of these regulations will not hold up in court. By purchasing night vision equipment from Ready Made Resources, you attest that you will not attempt to export or carry this night vision equipment outside the borders of the United States. Also, it illegal to allow a non-US Citizen to look through US Gen3 Night Vision Devices, even on US soil. Again, this is a crime punishable by fines and prison sentences
DO NOT FIND OUT THE HARD WAY, THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS AN WILL PROSECUTE TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.