Sundance 260 WATT 12V SOLAR RV, BOAT, CABIN KIT are the ideal solution for RVers, campers and travelers who are looking for a free source of energy. RV Solar Panel Kits are easy to install, operate completely on their own, and rarely need to be maintained over their lifetime.Now you can grab your own RV solar panel kit, install it, and be up and running in no time because all of our RV solar panel kits include everything you need to get started in one easy-to-install package. 260 Watt RV Solar Power Kit includes 2 pcs of top quality 130W solar panel, a Morningstar Sunsaver DUO 25 Amp 12/24 Volt charge controller with Remote Screen, Flat roof mounting kit, 3 sets of PV Extension wires, Dual Cable Feed-Thru Gland and Parallel Connection MC4 Set. 260 Watt RV Solar Power Kit will charge two separate and isolated batteries at the same time, such as a “house” and an engine battery, based on user selectable priorities. Whats Included 1. 130 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel – ( qty ) – 2 pcs
2. 25 Amp 12/24 Volt Charge Controller With Remote Display – ( qty ) – 1 set
3. Flat Roof Mounting Kit – ( qty ) – 2 sets
4. 50FT-MC4 PV Extension Wire Set ( 25FT / 25FT ) From Solar Panel To Charge Controller – ( qty ) – 1 set
5. 30FT PV Extension Wire Set ( 15FT / 15FT ) From Charge Controller to Battery # 1 – ( qty ) – 1 set
6. 30FT PV Extension Wire Set ( 15FT / 15FT ) From Charge Controller to Battery # 2 – ( qty ) – 1 set
7. Dual Cable Feed-Thru Gland – ( qty ) – 1 pcs
8. Parallel Connection Wire Set – ( qty ) – 1 pcs
PANEL FEATURES Nominal 12V DC for standard output
Outstanding low-light performance
Heavy-Duty Anodized Frame
High transparent low-iron, tempered glass
Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure hail and snow load
SPECIFICATIONS Cell: Polycrystalline Silicon Solar Cell
Module Dimension: 59.60″ x 26.57″ x 1.38″ ( 1500mm x 675mm x 35mm )
Weight: 26.68 lbs ( 12.1 Kg )
ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS Maximum Power (Pmax): 130 watt
Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 17.2 volt
Current at Pmax(Imp): 7.56 amp
Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.6 volt
Short Circuit Current (Isc): 8.36 amp
Maximum system voltage: 1000V DC
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
1Standard Test Conditions: Temperature 25°C, Irradiance 1000W/m2, AM=1.5AM
COMPONENTS & MECHANICAL DATA Front Glass: 3.2mm tempered
Junction Box: IP-65 rated
Cable Length: 3 FT – 10AWG – MC4
Frame: Anodized Aluminum Alloy type 6063-T5
Max Load: 5400 Pa
WARRANTY 2-Year limited warranty of materials and workmanship.
10-Year limited warranty of 90% power output.
15-Year limited warranty of 80% power output.
There are no reviews yet.